• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tyler Durden

STRIFE.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

are they straight edge again?

NO! and there new record on victory is awful.

One Truth was awesome though, as well as there older 7"s.

I loved the strife back in high school.

gonads an strife...

gonads an strife...

gonads an strife...

Originally posted by iCEBERG

gonads an strife...

gonads an strife...

gonads an strife...

my thoughts exactly

yeah, i guess im only going to see them because i was really into them before they broke up and never got to see them. knowing that they did sellout is kind of a downer though....and yeah, the new record is crap.

Guest serpent of the light

fuck those guys. rick rodney is dropping ecstacy and shit now, its lame. it happens to the best i guess.

Guest platapie

member the california takeover amlbum taht ahd all sorts of dope live stuff on it? and at the end there was the earth crisis song firestorm preformed with what sound slike 3000 people singing the words. man those were good times

Guest serpent of the light

no shit dude

Guest blood as ink

i saw them along time ago(like 95 or 96)...not exactly my style of hardcore but they rocked it.

IN THE LIGHTING, IN THE LIGHTING, IN THE RAIN....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Guest Dr. Drew

Strife was absolute fucking garbage. They were terrible then, and probobly ten times worse now. ripped off their whole sound from judge and even went as far to use the same collegiate font for their logo. don't even get me started on the cliche lyrics. i remember seeing Rick at this quicksand show in LA in the late nineties and he was all strung out, and i just laughed to myself how pathetic he was, and become even more pathetic as a druggie.

you should be ashamed.

as a hardcore band, they were subpar, at best. in this defiance was a decent metal record.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

yeah, i guess im only going to see them because i was really into them before they broke up and never got to see them.

That's what I'm saying...

Haha.. California Takeover... That's buried somewhere amidst my CD's...

yeah, i didnt even go see that show on thursday. other than getting really sick and deciding going to the city wouldnt be helping me get better, i wasnt really aware that they'd sold out as i didnt really follow what happened to them after they broke up or anything, but that definetly was not making me psyched to go see them. so yeah, fuck them i guess.

and that california takeover album is pretty fucking ill. although, earth crisis has kind of gone to shit i think music wise (i dont know what they do offstage really i guess....). and as far as "cliche" lyrics go, i think that probably 90% of hardcore lyrics and i guess musical lyrics in general are in the range of "somewhat cliche" to "incredibly trite garbage". i cant think of a witty way to end this. sorry.

I'll be seeing them in like 6 or 7 hours... I'm not too stoked on seeing them, but maybe it'll be good for a laugh... and I don't go to many show's anymore, so what the fuck am I talking about?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this