what the fucks with white kids these days

Remi Martin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I never said you weren't white, I just get bummed that you want to clown. You'll never be the poorest or the hardest working, it's not possible. If it was all a joke then fuck it, I'm retarded. I just get sick of people acting like they've got it the hardest because chances are you're wrong. For the record, sounds like you've had it harder than me, so fuck it, you win.

hahhahahahahahahahahhaahhhhhhhhahahahahaahhaahhahaahhaahhahaahahahahahhahahaahhahaahha

this whole fucking thing was a joke based on tease's asian kid thread.....

second.......none you motherfuckers know shit about me.....so make all the accuasation and inusations you want.......your the one wasting your time

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

none you motherfuckers know shit about me.....so make all the accuasation and inusations you want.......your the one wasting your time

Just what is an "inusation"? I tried to look it up, but apparently it's not a word. For a second there I thought you might be some Good Will Hunting super genius, but it turns out you're just another putz on a message board. Awesome. I'm definitely not saying I know anything about you personally, how could I? You're some anonymous name on a message board. All I'm saying is that I'd bet good money that you're not the Hallmark-Movie-of-the-Week-hard-life-motherfucker that you think you are, if you we're you wouldn't be on here. I know your thread was a big joke, ha ha ha, but my point is that everyone here is reacting to you thinking you're better because you work harder. Well, you don't work the hardest, but I'm sure you already know that. You worked to buy your computer and pay your rent, join the fucking club. Hey everybody, let's give GLASS*ETCH a big round of applause for pulling his own weight! Congratulations, you're doing what most of the world does everyday, I'll go get your gold star right now.

Now would be a great time for you to write "fuck" and maybe throw in another made up word.

Guest NoamChomsky

So I say "Dont forget the coffee"/Bullshit you said that!/Its a fuckin joke Marty/but I knew the guy it happened to. Good Will Hunting was off the chain.

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

i didn't know you could talk like you're black. fucking punk.

Well when white fubu wearing gangstars call each other nigga, I don't think they're talking east indian. Would you like me to change my response to suit your objections?

Guest NoamChomsky

GoodWillHunting2:Hunting Season July 2002

Youre crowding the plate/im gonna charge/you think im afraid of you,you big fuck/we got snacks now/if we wanted to fight we shoulda done it at the diamond/morgan if youre not out there in 3 fuckin seconds/when im done with them youre next/

Originally posted by drinktheblood

Just what is an "inusation"? I tried to look it up, but apparently it's not a word. For a second there I thought you might be some Good Will Hunting super genius, but it turns out you're just another putz on a message board. Awesome. I'm definitely not saying I know anything about you personally, how could I? You're some anonymous name on a message board. All I'm saying is that I'd bet good money that you're not the Hallmark-Movie-of-the-Week-hard-life-motherfucker that you think you are, if you we're you wouldn't be on here. I know your thread was a big joke, ha ha ha, but my point is that everyone here is reacting to you thinking you're better because you work harder. Well, you don't work the hardest, but I'm sure you already know that. You worked to buy your computer and pay your rent, join the fucking club. Hey everybody, let's give GLASS*ETCH a big round of applause for pulling his own weight! Congratulations, you're doing what most of the world does everyday, I'll go get your gold star right now.

Now would be a great time for you to write "fuck" and maybe throw in another made up word.

hahahhah

allright no more made up words........

north califas por vida societys sickest make my money kids devastating middleage aristocrats.l

Fuckin A GLASS*ETCH. No one got it that this was a mockery of tease's asian thread. I read it about 2-3 times how this was a sarcastic thread. And still some people didn't get it. fuck. None of these people said anything in the asian thread. funny though. maybe they'll realize it's a joke one of these days.

in light of current threads complaining about a few people and labeling the entire ethnic group......i thought id throw my two cents...

why the fuck do white kids jock graffiti message boards, is it cause they are far to weak to have a life.....and why do they always need advice...what the car there moms bought em didnt come with a how to get laid class...and why do they even come here when they dont write but front like they do...and why do all of them live with their rich parents when they are 20.....man fuck those crackers....

cause im keepin it real

if ur gonna categorize people by race ur almost as fuckin ignorant as the slave drivers back in the day. sure, theres plenty of rich, cracker whiteboys who jock anything they see ina music video or something on the cover of a cd or whatever but theres plenty of black, asian, hispanic, indian, and middle eastern people who do too. there are just as many black toy thugs (if not more) as there are white toy thugs. not all white kids grew up in some rich ass subburb and writes to be cool. i guess ces is just a cracker toy rich boy who jocks graff cuz he wants to be street huh? tons of good writers are white! and to say that all white kids are weak and dont have lives is just ur ignorance talkin again bro. u know as well as i do theres countless amount of white kids who could stomp u or dmx or whoever else tries to front like ur a pussy if ur white. ur just talkin shit. and theres no real reason to talk shit on an internet message board about some gay shit like this unless u dont have a life. i aint even tryin to talk shit right now. im just settin shit straight cuz that was some ignorant shit u wrote up there.

peace

Originally posted by mental invalid

"why the fuck do white kids jock graffiti message boards, is it cause they are far to weak to have a life....."

no, its because they have better socio-economic status and all have computers....duh....

hahah

Originally posted by drinktheblood

ahahahahahahaa

Guest ctrl+alt+del

OJ WILL KILL WHITEY FOR FOOD

yeah, and what about that Aaron Carter kid? hes white too! fuck those white people man, fuck them up their white butts in their white houses on their white beds in front of their white parents. isnt it just wonderful that theres no more racism in america?!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

have you seen the skit on Mad where they make fun of Aaron Carter? ahaha thats so great, he really does deserve to "fondled by a homeless man" though. a homeless man with herpes on his mouth, and a parakeet on his shoulder named Wonda who talks to him in Klingon speak.

hahahahha

i feel yah dude...my wifey and i have supported our selves since 15.....

im not white...just italian irish, ill drink you under the table and then blast your ass with shotty

you fucken dumb dago cracker.. if you've got irish blood in ya then you'd be pointing the shotty the wrong way bitch, and you'd end up with no head... ahahahah

kiss the blarney stone while flossin ya gucci shoes, herb.

checked.

Guest *Police Chief Wiggum*
Originally posted by NoamChomsky

Good Will Hunting was off the chain.

o shut up, that shit was gay

Archived