Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kid furie

movies?

well, im in need of some advice. i want to know if there are any good movies out but i wanna go out and see one. i stopped watching TV and reading the paper so i dont know if there's anything worth wild out there. haven't seen a movie in around 3 months and dont feel like getting drunk with all my irish brothers on a sunday. drop some knowledge.....

-----------

Jesus: You ready to be fucked man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna fuck you up.

Dude: Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Jesus: Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."

Dude: Jesus.

Jesus: You said it man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.

I think this one is already out in stores but was thinking about renting it. Zoolander with Ben Stiller. Any reviews?

Originally posted by Pistol

I think this one is already out in stores but was thinking about renting it. Zoolander with Ben Stiller. Any reviews?

its a stupid kind of funny

Originally posted by kid furie

well, im in need of some advice. i want to know if there are any good movies out but i wanna go out and see one. i stopped watching TV and reading the paper so i dont know if there's anything worth wild out there. haven't seen a movie in around 3 months and dont feel like getting drunk with all my irish brothers on a sunday. drop some knowledge.....

-----------

Jesus: You ready to be fucked man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna fuck you up.

Jesus: Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."

thats the best sig ive seen and i suggest renting, either the one, if its out on video yet, or kiss of the dragon.

the big lebowski, definitely rent that one.. it's pretty damn funny. some old movies are good.. like nosferatu, or metropolis.... bruce lee movies are good too... cheesy horror movies are sweet... like... house... that one is hilarious... army of darkness.. hmm.... the road warrior was awesome.... i dunno about theatre movies though... the quality has been constantly going to shit for quite some time now... just rent some good movies and hang out at your house.. it's a lot more fun..

theater: storytelling, royal taunnenbaums, amelie

video: princess and the warrior(same actress and director of >), run lola run, city of lost children, slam, anything monty python, this is spinal tap, baraka

thats all I can think of off the top of my head

zoolander is cool, will farrel makes everything great..

but if you want to rent some movies, i suggest requeim for a dream, woo great movie

requeim for a dream is great,jay and silent bob strike back,the royal taunnenbaums. a clockwork orange. id go with one of these.

Guest professor poopatronic

me and the crew snuck into showtime tonight, it was ok i guess but definately not worth paying money for.

movies you must watch or you're not cool at all : gummo, the whole evil dead series, henry: portrait of a serial killer, dr. strangelove, fast times at ridgemont high, thrashin'. i like tons of other movies i'll post more when i think of them

Guest willy.wonka

SWORDSMAN 2

THE FUCKIN BADDEST OF ALL JET LI MOVIES!!!!

The Royal Tenenbaums, or anything else by Wes Anderson and the Wilson's, ie Bottle Rocket and Rushmore. Also, see Safe Men. Thats also very funny. Or see The Way of The Gun. Then replay the first scene like 800 times. Ryan Philipe beats the fuck out of this girl. It might be one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Originally posted by kid furie

Where is that signiture from? I've always wondered cause Where Fear and Weapons Meet uses that as a sample on a split with Comin Correct... it's been bugging me for a couple years now.

Guest Soul_On_Ice

renting: Requiem for a dream (Definitely!)

Clerks

Waiting for Guffman

Best in Show

Office Space

and if it's playing in your city Scratch.. Great documentary on DJs.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this