pissing outdoors and hatred of ashtrays

When

so me and one of my roomates come home tonite only to be confronted by the other two roomates about our habits...

for the past 6 months or so i havent used our bathroom for pissing and either has my roomate we just walk outside and piss, i find it much easier and refreshing and its not like were pissing on the front door so whats the problem?

we also got reamed for throwing our cigarette butts all over the place what the fuck? they blow away eventually or we pick them up once in awhile

aargh! we were pissed

anyone else enjoy pissing and throwing butts outside?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cigarettes shouldnt be smoked in the first place. throwing them out on the sidewalk or street or ground or whatever is disrespectful and stupid. why not just throw them away? i wouldnt want my yard covered in butts, even if the wind does eventually blow em away. try havin some respect for the people who dont want to see cigarette butts scattered all over the place. show some regard for other people. thats whats wrong with america. its so fuckin easy to just simply throw ur cigarette butts away but instead people would rather just throw them on the ground. why dont u go join george bush and Morris in their wonderful world of greed and destruction. nah im just giving u hard time but seriously, how hard is it to throw away ur garbage?

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by jah

i wouldnt want my yard covered in butts

This would make an amazing out-of-context quote. Beer,

El Mamerro

peeing out of doors is the natural way to do things.

but i do prefer a nice toilet.

as for the cigarette butts, i just throw em anywhere outside, theyll blow away eventually, unless im smoking in a public park or something of that nature, then ill use an ashtray or extinguish them and dispose of them in the trash.

i swear you non smkoers are gonna push me way to far someday.

go listen to "smoke" by denis leary....... itll explain my point of view.

i enjoy pissing out of my window if thats of any interest but pissing out doors is way more natural that been restricted to the porcelaine hell that we call 'toilet'

Originally posted by suburbian bum

As for throwing butts on the ground. I dont mean to sound like a hippie tree hugger, but thats shit is bad for the enviroment. Do you throw your empty soda cans and bottle on the ground also?

I think this habit is HORRIBLE. Fuck everyone who does it. I mean haven't you seen the pics of the poor animals. I haven't either, and that itself is sad. All of my friends do this too, it pisses me off, but I'm not going to rub their faces in it. I was trying to find a way of joking around about this to get my point across, but man I'm not feeling jokey anymore.

Pissing outside is nice sometimes, but somewhere that's not going to be walked on, sat on, or slept on, I got no beef.

word man this topic is the shit

it's a bad idea to throw cigarette butts away man...you know why, cuz they can cause fires. flick that shit in the road and it'll be run over so many times that it'll just disintergrate...naw mean. or else the street sweeper will pick it up.

taking pisses outside is cool too...it's fun when it's cold and your pee steams from the ground it's fucking great

i was spending the night at my boys house once and we were watchin ECW...it was like 3 in the mornin and he went on outside for no fucking reason and ripped a huge fucking piss in the middle of the street...

dude pissing outdoors is a great feeling and great for the enviroment....everytime you flush the tiolet you waste about a half gallon of water.....if you piss in the trees on bushes it saves water and also adds some nutrients to the plants...please...think about the kittens, errrrrhhh...enviroment

pissing on the doorsteps of the people you dont like is also cool...litttle is worse than taking a step outside to be greeted by the smell of amonia:D

christ, i get the urge to hit every person i see flicking a cigarette butt with a 6 ft 2'x4' with a short rusty nail in it. normally i'd ask you if you'd like me to dump tons of these things on your lawn but apparently you guys don't give much of a shit.

pissing outside is still BOSS.

yeah but as far as peeing outdoors goes-----there are some "peespots"--little nooks and crannies,sides of buildings, little alleyways, that eventually get that stale urine smell to them. That shit is nasty as hell especially in the humidity of the summer........Saw these HS kids a few days ago taking leaks in front of their girls on a train station platform. The girls were gigglin and laughin' and the gus were obviously gettin a kick out of it.----what happened to the days when girls would be horribly offended by that shit---damn this society....being drunk and lettin the pee fly everywhere is all good and well but that shit gets to be an offensive odor after awhile....oh and regulator urine is not good for plants and shrubs,etc...where do you get your info. kid???-----oh by the way that burning substance on your front porch won't be a pile of my steaming shit and piss so when the doorbell rings just stomp that shit okay kid-----

• 1 month later...

hmm back from dead thread heaven

well im still pissing and throwing butts outdoors

hell im not gonna be around when my cigarette butts

actually rip the ozone layer or fill all our landfills

so i say smoke up and piss on peoples lawns

Guest Stoney Blaze

...I just smoked a cigerette in the bathroom...and now I'm gonna go outside to piss...:idea:

Archived