what the fuck: MINOR THREAT REUNION

Santa Claus

sooooo.......

a little while back, my friend who plays bass in this band Middle Dexter, was saying how the teen center he works at, Ground Zero of Bellevue, WA, was going to have MINOR THREAT play, and that his band was going to open. i thought it was complete bullshit, because this teen center is TINY and isnt the most obvious place for a fucking MINOR THREAT reunion show...but, i was looking through a local show listing, and sure enough:

-----Saturday, June 29-----

Minor Threat************ (Reunion Show!!!)

+ guests

8pm @ Ground Zero (Bellevue)

$5 (no advance sales!)

5 fucking dollars. what the hell......dont miss it kids.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Santa Claus

sooooo.......

a little while back, my friend who plays bass in this band Middle Dexter, was saying how the teen center he works at, Ground Zero of Bellevue, WA, was going to have MINOR THREAT play, and that his band was going to open. i thought it was complete bullshit, because this teen center is TINY and isnt the most obvious place for a fucking MINOR THREAT reunion show...but, i was looking through a local show listing, and sure enough:

-----Saturday, June 29-----

Minor Threat************ (Reunion Show!!!)

+ guests

8pm @ Ground Zero (Bellevue)

$5 (no advance sales!)

5 fucking dollars. what the hell......dont miss it kids.

any one want to drive to washington with me?

Is this real?

Is this for real? Minor Threat one time reunion show. Has Ian confirmed this. Sure it isn't Minor Treat or something. I also heard Blakc Flag is getting it back to together (hopefully without Rollins). In a way I wish these guys would just let be what is in the past, but then again, it's not like there is any good new bands (ok, maybe one or two).

i remember some friends of mine back in 92 were in berkeley and were bored and decided to make flyers for an Operation Ivy reunion show. they sat outside of gilman and watched all the dorks line up that nite. some kids sure are gullible.

what type of shit would they play though? i mean cuz minor threat is over 20 years old and if youve been following what ians been doing with fugazi the whole time you will notice steady musical prograssion..i dont know about the rest of the band but im sure theyre all branched off and moved on //what do i know though, i like the strokes// (thats a joke, in case you needed to be made aware.)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived