Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Santa Claus

what the fuck: MINOR THREAT REUNION

sooooo.......

a little while back, my friend who plays bass in this band Middle Dexter, was saying how the teen center he works at, Ground Zero of Bellevue, WA, was going to have MINOR THREAT play, and that his band was going to open. i thought it was complete bullshit, because this teen center is TINY and isnt the most obvious place for a fucking MINOR THREAT reunion show...but, i was looking through a local show listing, and sure enough:

-----Saturday, June 29-----

Minor Threat************ (Reunion Show!!!)

+ guests

8pm @ Ground Zero (Bellevue)

$5 (no advance sales!)

5 fucking dollars. what the hell......dont miss it kids.

Originally posted by Santa Claus

sooooo.......

a little while back, my friend who plays bass in this band Middle Dexter, was saying how the teen center he works at, Ground Zero of Bellevue, WA, was going to have MINOR THREAT play, and that his band was going to open. i thought it was complete bullshit, because this teen center is TINY and isnt the most obvious place for a fucking MINOR THREAT reunion show...but, i was looking through a local show listing, and sure enough:

-----Saturday, June 29-----

Minor Threat************ (Reunion Show!!!)

+ guests

8pm @ Ground Zero (Bellevue)

$5 (no advance sales!)

5 fucking dollars. what the hell......dont miss it kids.

any one want to drive to washington with me?

Re: Re: what the fuck: MINOR THREAT REUNION

Originally posted by Zack Morris

any one want to drive to washington with me?

I'll drive with you if I can get the day off work.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

so yeah that sounds cool but what is minor threat

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is this real?

Is this for real? Minor Threat one time reunion show. Has Ian confirmed this. Sure it isn't Minor Treat or something. I also heard Blakc Flag is getting it back to together (hopefully without Rollins). In a way I wish these guys would just let be what is in the past, but then again, it's not like there is any good new bands (ok, maybe one or two).

MINOR THREAT! :eek: i could almost get over my morbid fear of transatlantic flight to see that one! any of you lucky bastards go to it post a review or something!

attention fr8o

dood fr8o, i was not serious..i repeat, i was NOT serious. i am fully aware of who minor threat are and what they stand for..why do you think fugazi is one of my favorite bands?... please believe it..

i was serious , i repeat WAS serious............

........am now passing go and collecting 200 dollars ........

Guest bug

i remember some friends of mine back in 92 were in berkeley and were bored and decided to make flyers for an Operation Ivy reunion show. they sat outside of gilman and watched all the dorks line up that nite. some kids sure are gullible.

Ian is down for a reunion show 'cuz hes out of beer money.

I talked to these kids from WA and they said that if you drive by his house (and ask for him) he chucks bottles at you..

Guest THE LAW

shit....been hearing these rumours since at least 91...it comes up about once a year...

10 to 1 it's not true.

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

I love it how people put you down for not knowing certain bands that are "mandatory in the know" status. (ie: Minor Threat-> Fugazi)

I was being sarcastic.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this