last thing you ate?

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

good analogy, never thought of that. wanna try some frog legs now. if i find a place & do, will obviously let you know

had a&w earlier - a dog shit combo with an extra burger. they were both way subpar; the patties were like stepped on pieces of leather that crumpled somewhat juicily. their fries are alright, though. probably never gonna eat there again unless there are no other options

Well thanks. It was either that or amphibious swine, but chicken of the swamp sounds better. Not saying it'll change your life, but I enjoy them.

Yeah remember before when discussing fast-food places, never tried the burgers at a&w thought they seemed like they were alright. Guess not. Did like their fries.

Steak

Garlic butter rice

green beans

Well thanks. It was either that or amphibious swine, but chicken of the swamp sounds better. Not saying it'll change your life, but I enjoy them.

Yeah remember before when discussing fast-food places, never tried the burgers at a&w thought they seemed like they were alright. Guess not. Did like their fries.

Steak

Garlic butter rice

green beans

amphibious swine lol. thats what people who wouldnt eat frog legs would say. chicken of the swamp does make it sounds quite appealing

fries were actually pretty potatoey

beef stew

• 2 weeks later...