Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/23/2010 in all sections

1. Thought I'd dump this in here: http://www.archive.org/details/bookofornamental00delarich Look to the left and click how you want to view it. Bonus: http://cg.scs.carleton.ca/~luc/StudiesInPenArt.pdf I'm sure there is some type of thread similar to this, but I'm not looking. So merge or delete as necessary.
    4 points
  2. i drank four last night and went to jail =(
    4 points
  3. me and stupid dog are gonna be in chicago in a few days, its been awhile since i been through there, i've heard that the bensonville spot is no longer a good spot to catch from (heading west), does anyone know if this is true or not, you can send me an private message so it doesn't have to be posted for everyone to see... oops... and stupid
    4 points
  4. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD thats cool, im glad for him......... and LOLZ @ people negging me for posting morbid gifs. this is the gif thread. gtfo if you dont wanna see all types of gifs. but dont worry.. tomorrow im gonna post nothing but bouncing tits and hot women on women.
    3 points
  5. I'm really "digging" that machine stuff.................I like that he's doin' flat styles. I'm old, I don't know what "bump" means, but if i did i'm sure i'd bump this!
    3 points
  6. nah i just was dusted for a lot when i grew up drawing these things..they kind of stuck with me a bit..
    2 points
  7. to be honest it was a little funny....what's the likelyhood of that, i pulled up to my moms in the woodlands to see a tag on'er bumper........I don't want restitution , i could care less...............and i'm no moron.
    2 points
  8. 2 points
  9. chicken tacos last night i get the feeling he purposely poses at times unfortunately as sweet as he is, he's really bad when it comes to free roaming. can't take my eye off of him for a second.
    1 point
  10. MY NIGGA I CANT BELIEVE YOU STILL TALKIN RECKLESS IN HERE LIKE YOU NOT SOME BABY PREMATURE TOBY MAGUIRE SWAGGERLESS ANEMIC LOOKIN WHITE BOY. STOP TALKIN ALL CRAZY YOU NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE. BUT ON SOME IMPORTANT SHIT, WHATS THIS DRAFT FINNA LOOK LIKE? THE KNICKS NEED A PG BUT ISIAH MADE SURE WE GOT NO PICKS FOR THE NEXT MILLENIUM, SO THE PG AINT COMIN FROM THE DRAFT.WHO'S OUT THERE ON THE FREE AGENCY TIP?
    1 point
  11. buddy came down to oregon for his bday, we went hiking and fed squirrels. large pic to accurately display cuteness:
    1 point
  12. ALL MY PICS ARE STOLEN FROM http://WWW.GRAFFITINYC.COM
    1 point
  13. I'm bumping this because the spammers were burying it.
    1 point
  14. i like the screw you stole from twist ...hahahahahha
    1 point
  15. Mr,Biscuits! butttered up toast...Mr, Biscuits!
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. I give this thread a rating of: two swap meet scarface t-shirts out of 10. try to follow through a little more next time. like a link to the rest of the story or something.
    1 point
  18. fuck....$2,200...thats only 2 months rent out here. wow....2 months to rent a spot or buy a house.....id rather buy a house.
    1 point
  19. i know a dude who just copped a crib for 2200$ needs a shitload of work though. You gotta find a good spot. there are a few areas where there are full neighborhoods with the houses missing, like one house on the block and just a bunch of flat open grass lots. And once you're there it's easy to pick up the empty lots. There's also a chance you can either pay the back tax on the lot, or just pick it up for extra cheap. There are a few areas that are like that. A lot easier to deal with than the crowded parts of the hood, just might find all sorts of interesting/gnarly shit dumped on your lawns.
    1 point
  20. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear highlighter fluid pissers, it happens to the best of us... <3POZ
    1 point
  21. false...dont hate them....but i hate getting stuck by them....get the point?...lol the person below me would read more comic books if they had more rape scenes.
    1 point
  22. I remember y all on that roof...good times!
    1 point
  23. SUCK A FAT DONG YOU TOOLS SUCK A FAT DONG YOU TOOLS SUCK A FAT DONG YOU TOOLS SUCK A FAT DONG YOU TOOLS SUCK A FAT DONG YOU TOOLS SUCK A FAT DONG YOU TOOLS SUCK A FAT DONG YOU TOOLS SUCK A FAT DONG YOU TOOLS SUCK A FAT DONG YOU TOOLS SUCK A FAT DONG YOU TOOLS SUCK A FAT DONG YOU TOOLS SUCK A FAT DONG YOU TOOLS SUCK A FAT DONG YOU TOOLS SUCK A FAT DONG YOU TOOLS SUCK A FAT DONG YOU TOOLS SUCK A FAT DONG YOU TOOLS SUCK A FAT DONG YOU TOOLS SUCK A FAT DONG YOU TOOLS SUCK A FAT DONG YOU TOOLS SUCK A FAT DONG YOU TOOLS
    1 point
  24. shits so dope, keep it up.
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. The tomato plants i planted in my garden have some tiny green tomatoes finally growing!!! This time next month I'm gonna be eating fresh home grown tomatoes on a daily basis!!! Those tomatoes your buy at the grocery store have no flavor what so ever!!! Tweet tweet...
    1 point
  27. for KOME workin on yours now dose
    1 point
  28. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    1 point
  29. --You say you didnt cross out husky with YOUR tok tag and then come on here and post it and chat about it..hmm..smells like fish.. --i got live footage of all the hitups we did along main...i must have been paranoid for the camera... --you dont talk to yerb? then why are you stepping into there beef? tok dissed yerb and then you put your name through it? Im not the only one seeing the dick riding skills you possess... (Godofwar: Yerb scribs started sprouting up through tok's shit, He Deserves what is coming..) --you say your in the streets..but yet you cant handle shit in the streets..you come on here and brag about what u did..and your telling me to grow up? the reason you dont see me parading through the streets is cause i got a J.O.B (just over broke)..i got kids to feed and i put money that my two year old son can fill in better then you..NO JOKE! --one last point before i say sorry for taking up everybodys time that read this.. --Just because i talk down about people busting out in tunnels and chill spots is because i want the 831 to be Well decorated..i love to see everybody doing shit where people can see it so dont take anything personal, use the motivation and fucking paint something that matters! PEACE to the ones that want PEACE
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00