Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/10/2010 in all sections

1. 5 points
  2. 4 points
  3. Burger with a Kobe beef patty, mayo, ketchup, lettuce, pickles, American and cheddar cheese, bacon, and pastrami. Side is tater tots with bacon and cheese Burger was, as I'm sure you can guess, amazing, but the tots weren't too good. They were too big and mushy, instead of small and crispy like you'd expect
    3 points
  4. dnt feel the background on this 1
    3 points
  5. Thanks for the suggestion man but 1) I don't enjoy hitting on "random bitches" 2) I'm not a guy 3) I'm just bored. Kthnx.
    3 points
  6. 2 points
  7. Some mundane pies... German engineering at it's finest Work bench looking good thanks to said German engineering... Dinner... far from exciting... Smart beer makes me awesome at strip triva They're so clever over at Nike Pleassssssssssssssssssssssssse Art brah 6 star... Nah... eshay adlae... Perv on the way to work Some beans at work that I need to take home... Bit of a Lara out the front of the local... The end
    2 points
  8. 2 points
  9. stop chasing the fame and ignoring the skill you makin us look bad
    2 points
  10. 2 points
  11. the minks were dope, all the rest garbage. its not even letters:lol:
    2 points
  12. saw this on lifehacker http://lifehacker.com/5489968/get-the-most-from-your-point+and+shoot-camera not helpful to most of the pro's on this thread, but maybe interesting to the new jacks. the 'rule of thirds' thing was something i never had phrased to me, but definitely something i'm going to keep in mind going forward.
    2 points
  13. can a nigga get a prop.
    2 points
  14. LISTENING TO THE GASLAMP KILLER. TALKING TO A 23 YR OLD TURKISH GIRL ABOUT FUCKING HER. WATCHING REDTUBE.
    2 points
  15. wtf vaj...did you really just negaprop me for a picture that i randomly posted like a week ago?? wtf?! and i was all nice to you and shit. when im not 24d, im returning the favor. :mad:
    2 points
  16. i hope it was some hi c cat that died and not a real writer
    1 point
  17. I heard lil Wayne breast-feeds John Madden and is ranked 18th in the AP College Football Poll.
    1 point
  18. That show was dope! Watched it in the mornings haha.
    1 point
  19. So anyways, Weezy used to put on a white tie and walk his pet cobra through the park on a leash. He named the cobra 'Beverly'. And he taught it how to fetch and dial a phone. But then one day, it bit the maid. So with tears in his eyes, Weezy had to shoot the maid
    1 point
  20. dude..you are talking in circles. fools were saying the same thing about koston joining nike. saying that he sold out. look.....is dyrdeks show cheesy....yes. does his show bring skateboarding into a lot of homes that probably dont already have skateboarding in it. yes. is that a bad thing? .....in my opinion...no. lets face it...the days of skateboarding being an exclusive community (from the outside looking in..) are long gone. the x games have been around since 1995! that first year there were 198,000 people there... the attendance almost doubled in 4 years. the little bit of cheese factor that dyrdek brings to skateboarding is not whats killing it. now, i will admit this....when he decided to do the axe body spray shit...i cringed a bit. but in the other hand...dyrdek also talks the money he makes doing cheesy shit and builds outdoor skate plazas that arnt cheesy. so then....you are left with asking yourself.... ...what have you done for skateboarding?
    1 point
  21. I remember the time Weezy had a four day heart attack! A day for every chamber! When he finally went to the doctors, they said his heart was like a basketball filled with ricotta cheese! ...They found sixty dollars in change in his stomach!
    1 point
  22. I heard Weezy uses the Shroud of Turin as a golf towel.
    1 point
  23. Did I ever tell about the time Weezy was in a production of The King and I? On opening night, he chloroformed the entire cast and slowly eats them in front of the audience for two hours! The production got pretty good reviews.
    1 point
  24. what you're doing is the online equivalent of getting on stage and laughing at your own jokes while the audience sits very quietly and waits for you to finish so they can laugh about you later
    1 point
  25. go back into the shadows Rhode Island :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ur an embarrassment
    1 point
  26. all you people saying his music is bad and that hes not real hip hop need to understand; wayne is a rapper and he makes rap music, he is not a hip hop artist and does not make hip hop music/give a fuck about keeping it real/the 4 elements. wayne makes exaggerated, sometimes comical rap music. he has his topics like girls, drugs, gangsta themes, braggadocios lyrics and he sticks usually within those topics. wayne is an entertainer, he makes music to entertain people, you are not always meant to take music seriously. i like hip hop like mobb deep, schooly d, de la soul, big L, tribe called quest -- all that shit, all that old shit that is considered "real" but sometimes it becomes redundent to listen to the same genre forever. so i like wayne and gucci and those kinda people too. granted not every song they produce will be good or what you want to hear from them but i guarantee they each have one song you will like. think of your favourite artist or writer, i bet you don't like every single thing they have ever made/painted. its all relative. watching waynes documentary made me fulling appreciate the amount of hard work he puts in. he records every single day. at least one song every single day. thats a fuckload of work to put in for anyone and hes doing it while on tour. i dont want to come off as a huge fanboy either hes definitely not my favourite rapper but i like some of his music and i would call myself a fan. theres no doubt in my mind that he will be absolutely fine in jail one way or another, im sure he and his people have something worked out. disliking him is fine but to wish rape on another person for being more successful than you is hating, straight up bitch move hating. wu tang is for the children wayne gets bitches nekkid
    1 point
  27. wtf? i didnt attach a pic to that post, thats the 2nd time thats happened
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. I heard Weezy once got a hoe pregnant and she gave birth to a delicious 16 oz. steak... The afterbirth was sauteed mushrooms.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00