Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/28/2010 in all sections

1. woke up, my dad already had a grocery list ready for me.. cleaned my room looked outside, it was raining.. grocery money took the elevator got in the car drove spotted some graff drove again waited.. arrived at carrefour smoked one of these before going in low battery, so no more pics..
    5 points
  2. Chilled by the river, had a few brews.. Nice place to chill.. Driving at like 50 on this snowy road by the river like were in a rally car lol My buddy lost control and drove us off the road into a snow pile and we got stuck. So we had to shovel us out for a good 30 min. Funny shit tho Had some more brews while we shoveled My boat :cool: My boy posted, like a shadow lol Famous shoe post..Gotta have the boots out when shit like this is going down :p This guy was playing catch with his pit, he was cool we talked to him for a bit. Drive home :rudolph: :rudolph: :rudolph: :miamivice:
    4 points
  3. only one other time when i was 27 i laid an older chick, she was 34, this lady is 58. it was something i was really wanting to do before i got old and looked forward to it, it fucking sucked. she gave lousy head and made me do all the work when she was on top. so i got drunk and called her up a few nights later to give it another try, it happens.... the next thing i know (i guess i blacked out) im violently puking on and over the side of her bed onto my clothes on the floor. when i finished i grabbed my puke covered clothes went into the bathroom got dressed and then snuck the fuck outta her house facing a 2+ mile walk while its 15 degrees covered in puke puking all over the place. Fuckin a it was awesome. she ugly now but here is a picture someone did of her when she was young. sorry no fat grandma sex pics to share. Adult Image Hosting
    3 points
  4. had a great time i ate fuul and my man had pigeon took planes and trains met lots of people BELOW: Great Pyramid of Giza Panorama of Cairo Metropolis Abu Simbel Temple of Ramses
    3 points
  5. i must say i thoroughly appreciate the (sometimes) blatant disregard for all comments fixed gear. i ride one for winter. end of that topic. On a slightly different note. a buddy of mine from work bought this singlespeed from another dude at work. old road-type frame (painted with fucken house paint), steel. messenger cranks, flip & chop bars, you kind of get the idea. dude's been riding it all winter. bottom bracket gets cranky so he gets me to help him overhaul it. we go to one of the local bike shops with a rentable DIY room, and i discover he has not only a campagnolo crankset and pedals, but a phil bb. question marks appear on my head. interesting. upon further inspection it turns out it also has a campy headset.; the lugwork was (from my limited knowledge) very nice, and by the braze ons it was originally intended for a fully-geared drivetrain. i was talking to a guy at another bike shop i frequent who fucks around with high-end road bikes from the 70's-ish time period. i tell him about said mystery bike (whose decals were probably house-painted over) and he tells me to get my buddy to bring it in. turns out, after decyphering the serial number, it was a chris kvale frame from 1977, fifth of the year. now dude is down a bike but is going to refurbish said machine into what it was intended to be. dunno if y'all care, figured someone might get a kick out of it; i felt like i was on antiques roadshow.
    3 points
  6. got clipped like he was in a barber seat
    3 points
  7. oh hell yea, something new to jizz on
    3 points
  8. Canadians thinking they are all badass because they win at ONE sport. Faggots.
    2 points
  9. night out with suki, bfish, soulkillers, caligula, marcofromhouston, and 88
    2 points
  10. How does an old lady's vaj smell......... Depends!!!!
    2 points
  11. my buddy's instructor did a storyboarding demo for this video, ha. http://conceptart.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=915801&stc=1&d=1267180083
    2 points
  12. I had 1 E pill when i was away off some fat bitch who looked like a black chick, christmas morning at 5am I was so fucked up i bought 20 hash browns and started handing them out to homeless people in times square.
    2 points
  13. http://www.eazy83.blogspot.com
    2 points
  14. 2 points
  15. pretty crappy pictures,dark out there..so take it easy fellas.
    2 points
  16. I guess I need "positive props" to "hang out" on this "website". How do u get rid of the tampons? HATERS! This is bugged out.
    2 points
  17. When she grows her pubes back in it's a diamond in the rough!
    2 points
  18. If it were only those Misfits skulls and no words, I could dig it
    2 points
  19. another update. drink your beer, smoke your weed, sniff your coke, do what it is you do and just chill and scope these panels!
    2 points
  20. Vajazzling! http://www.theluxuryspot.com/2010/02/23/i-got-vajazzled-and-had-a-camera-crew/
    1 point
  21. why its just an opinion, everyone is entitled to one dude
    1 point
  22. he woulda been someone's cranky friend his whole life. "who brought cranky pants?"
    1 point
  23. Vaj, T14K (hair and facial hair... i had to :lol:), and Imchristeezy me? 50million DAO LUGR watson CLICK-CLACK Irishcarbombs
    1 point
  24. DONT THINK, DO!!!!! PEACE OUT TO ALL MY HOMIES IN THE STRUGGLE...
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. Re: I shit my pants today. I've always thought about doing that, just to show my GF's cats whose boss. Just imagine the look on a cats face when they have to confront a human size poo in their box.
    1 point
  27. DUDE!!!! That Taco! .... Now I'm Hungry.
    1 point
  28. i'll get started on growing the mullet and stsh immediately. i think i already have that sweater.
    1 point
  29. lol. funny shit on here. new fave thread
    1 point
  30. My girl looked into that before we bought ours. They're really strict and have you jump through hoops to get the dog, especially if you're a new dog owner. Try it though. Most of those dogs are puppy mill dogs, so you're definitely helping that dog out. Just research the health issues that come with that so you know what to look for with the dogs.
    1 point
  31. oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................................
    1 point
  32. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwmrd_T53E0
    1 point
  33. it was all stolen haha, give me my props for saving and uploading it all tho
    1 point
  34. can somebody just fill me in right quick?... some fagged out dudes on another thread didnt like my words on a forum for..."words",,,.... and now i got these pink tampons under my name and im grey..lol... this is some kind of points system im guessing... can someone just fill me in on this.. lol... its funny as hell, but im clueless ...
    1 point
  35. Re: a tranny is giving me a handjob right fucking now!!! Yo dawg we heard you like trannys so we put a tranny in your quadratic equation so you can root while you root?
    1 point
  36. 1 point
  37. ^raven ^casek ^fat ralphy ^dirty dozen ^my 120z status
    1 point
  38. Re: a tranny is giving me a handjob right fucking now!!! all you fools calling dow "gay" are too funny. my guess (and this is a conservative estimate), is that half of y'all would go AT LEAST as far as he did, assuming the circumstances were right (she looked like a "real" girl, you knew nobody would find out). let's get you guys educated real quick: im a big gay fag. no seriously i am. as in, i am a dude and i do stuff with dudes on the regular. the thought of getting it on with a girl does not appeal to me in any way shape or form. i'm just not "wired" that way. whatever. so let's say i run into a female-to-male tranny at a bar. he's got a shaved head, totally bearded man face, hairy, tatted-up man chest (no tits), man voice, etc. he completely looks like a dude, but he has a vagina. oh and he's bi, too. so i'm all horned up & i have no other prospects. i'm feeling adventurous and i end up getting head from him. does that suddenly make me straight? i mean, i'm a genetic male, and he was born with a vagina, which he still has, so....yeah, by your logic i'd be 100% hetero. now see how dumb you are?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00