Whats your info...

Milton

Onesecondple and I had a discussion this morning about people with stupid AIM infos. People who have "I love bobby forever and ever" and then a week later "I hate bobby, he's an asshole" then a week after that "I love timmy forever and ever." And it got me thinking I wonder whats in 12ozers infos?

Do you use it to shout people out:

Ray Ray: I love you girl, XOXO, I'll be here for you when you get out...

Do you argue with people:

Give me back my dvds you fuck up I hate you!

Do you send a message?

Do you quote rappers or people you talk to?

Post em up:

Heres mine,

"All of a sudden everybody wants to throw rocks at the throne. I don't get you? People who will never be where I am today want to take shots at me, like I don't deserve it, like I haven't been grinding since day one. I have more hustle in my back pocket than you have in your whole persona, what the fuck are you on?Acting like what I've worked for years to build isn't shit. Then at the same time people want to replace me. I'm the only dude you know that can turn a deuce to a dime, turn a penny to a dollar, so its no wonder you're trying to reach in my pockets now. Just remember this, by the time you catch up to where I am today, I'ma be a million miles away, in first class, blowing that purple haze and laughing at you punk faggots... COME AND GET ME."

If you can name where I got it you can be my best friend forever...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

AIM is being a bitch right now to me, but, this is what I have as a quote:

"The ground shakes with your every smile,

And hearts are crushed in an instant. The rain it pours upon our last kiss. Somewhere between the stinging sheets of city rain and the thunderclap, we see who we are. Three years then four days, and one sentence later. I rise from ruin, this is all I have, this is mine. Today, I rise from ruin"

If someone can name who that is from, I'll give them a high five.

I rock a pair of butter Nikes

And blood drips on my kicks when the boxcutter strikes - your flesh Your skin is tender, it's shredded like it's in a blender The red drips from your head, in the tint of magenta

You're left gory, cats that be thugging or bugging

if they bring it towards me, reverse it

Take a walk back, rehearse it, think it over, direct it

at someone else that will flip on you and stab you for respect kid

Your idol, your average psycho, I'll leave you bludgeoned

I pack a rifle listen up cousin I'll leave you stuffed in - a coffin Cut up like diamonds, shut up when I'm rhyming - or get Your mouth blown off don't get me upset

You walking vaginas, talking like miners, you're spineless

Looking for Necro's, looking for trouble - you'll find it

So die quick, you bitches need the Heimlich

From sucking my dick, now drop the recital - I'm your idol

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

And hearts are crushed in an instant. The rain it pours upon our last kiss. Somewhere between the stinging sheets of city rain and the thunderclap, we see who we are. Three years then four days, and one sentence later. I rise from ruin, this is all I have, this is mine. Today, I rise from ruin"

are you sure thats a quote and not a myspace user name?

12ozProphet.com/forum.....12oz Bowling Team..

Hello to all the many people I know or have gotten to know over the course of my being on this rock.....i wish all of you the best in life and hope you get everything you desire out of this crazy game of LIFE as we call it....

PEACE!!!

Kinda gay but ive had it since high school....

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

AIM is being a bitch right now to me, but, this is what I have as a quote:

If someone can name who that is from, I'll give them a high five.

convergence - this is mine

the only way i know this is because my friends listens to them. beautiful lyrics though.

can i get my high five now?

Originally posted by Devilush

convergence - this is mine

the only way i know this is because my friends listens to them. beautiful lyrics though.

can i get my high five now?

it's actually Converge but yes. Put your hand up to the screen there's your high five.

Archived