Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what did u do this weekend?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by snk509, Nov 17, 2003.

1. snk509

snk509 Member

bar hop to find sum pussy

2. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

eat, study, sleep.

is there any wonder i am suicidal lately

3. ment2

ment2 New Jack

^ its because your name is a mixture of botox and prozac.

i went out to these cats house with my friend, saw hieruspecs (dope) at a small ass little venue with like 30 fucking people in the crowd (hieruspecs deserved better :eek: but whatever they threw down regardless), went back to the peoples house, started a track after trying to figure out why we couldnt hear through the headphones for like 20 minutes and then realizing the headphone plug wasn't pushed in the final 10th of an inch. got some verses down on the song, didnt finish it though.. got a ride back into town and crashed at my friends house..

saturday night didnt do shit, masturbated... twice.

tonight went with my dad to a little family gathering to celebrate me and my cousins birthdays (they're in the same week).

and now here i am.

4. Gunm

Gunm Banned

^^
    nope, i'd say that's just a result of selling off all your meds to middle school kids.

I took care of my gf all weekend who had magically transformed into a flu-induced snot fountain. Awww yeah! That was fun. Now i'm sick! great!

5. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. ment2

ment2 New Jack

shit makes me laugh man.. i re read my post when you quoted and was like hahaha bozack thats tight.. and then i reached in my pocket and found a torn-out rectangle of paper with "bus pass" written on it.

7. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

8. 455

455 Guest

Friday night I attemped to catch up on loss of sleep and drinking for 5 days in a row....
    Saturday(last night)....I ended up getting wasted with SNK509 and walked home at 5:30 in the morning drunk as fuck hitting up streak tags...
    I'm not doing anything right now....

oh yeah,I saw the Hieruspecs last wed........great show.

9. ment2

ment2 New Jack

they played on wednesday? where at? hieruspecs are tight man, im feeling their whole band too, the drummer and bassist are on point all the time and the keyboardist holds shit down too.

10. 455

455 Guest

yeah,it was a great show...kind of a shitty turnout but.....hey whatever. We ended up having some intense freestyle sessions after the bar closed..

11. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member

friday: almost get hit by a train
    saturday:nuffink

12. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

Friday went down Bethnal(york hall) to watch David Haye knock some dude out in the 1st round for the English Crusier weight title and yes that punch connected....
    http://www.secondsout.com/uk/images/Haye_Dowlingnov03_mr%20will.jpg'>
    After the boxing walked down to Metropolis(Lap dancing clug) best thing is you get these water guns, so when you have a private dance they soap themselves and then you soak em, haha..I was aiming for her clit all night..think she enjoyed as much as me..lol..

Saturday mates 30th B`day, fucking goog night, Ruby Lounge in Waterloo, then on to the mad Cuban place up the road..

Sunday zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

13. krie

krie Guest

friday night - drunk
    saturday - slept
    saturday nite - drunk
    sunday - slept then beach

the end.

14. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

got drunk at my buddys bar:

http://pic9.picturetrail.com/VOL269/1633262/3131990/38378501.jpg'>

[img]http://pic9.picturetrail.com/VOL269/1633262/3131990/38378581.jpg'>

This is when the guy next to her grabbed her tit during picture time:

[img]http://pic9.picturetrail.com/VOL269/1633262/3131990/38378640.jpg'>

thats all for pictures, BUT i ended up talking with a waitress about typography and its emotive qualities. Smart girls are sex.

15. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member