Unplayed Card

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

So an incident that occured in my life and the sound of those crazy mutherfuckers death from above lead me to this thread.

I wont get into details about the situation since it doesnt matter, nor

will i upload the death from above lp cause you might not feel it as

much as i do.

The whole discussion will revolve (until makros comes around) to the

sheer pleasure of knowing when people think you dont, yet hold your

guns and stay cool. I guess this could mean, knowing which friend of yours

is talking too much shit about you behind your back, if your girl is fooling around, who's cool with you while trying to steal a lady you're cornering and all that shady life data.

Usually i'm a jumpy mutherfucker when it comes to stuff like that, i learn and go massivly kablaw on whoever i hold responsible and pretty much anybody else in the way. This time i was forced due to ethics to keep it on the low. After the first couple pissy days i realised what an advantage point this is. You know, so you see right through the bullshit. You also know when the real game will take place and you prepare for it, even set it up like a giant crocodiles wide open mouth ready to crack them down.

I'm telling you, knowing just how lame all this sounds, i fuckin love it.

its on

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A friend is someone that will lend you a shoulder to lean on and an ear to vent into when you need it... and then, as soon as you do something that friend deems unacceptable for their life, they'll take all that deep, personal shit you trusted them with and use it against you in a room full of people.

I don't really need friends.

Since all my better friends moved after graduation last year, I don't trust any of my current friends. They're mostly all little pussies who do shit behind my back and think I won't find out about it. I always do but I don't let on that I know.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I aint no supersuspitious kinda dude. I trust lots of friends completely and i trust the girls of my life. I have no intetion of

stoping being like that when shit happens, i just dont see my self

getting fucked when it does...i already accomplished two major

strategic moves today..the more moves i'll get to play, the bigger the hit will be in the end.

jesus, i sound like a mix of tease and charles bronson

well, i have never yanked off from those close to me at all. sometimes my boys and i cross the line with each other, sometimes we settle it with words, sometimes with fists, its all gravy in the end...........except...my one buddy we'll call him joe, he is a sociopath, a loyal ass freind, but the only way i would fight this nigga is if we were in a cage with no weapons and after i beat his ass(which i could easily) he was not be allowed to leave the cage...........EVER. this is the guy who holds a grudge until death, i have seen him do shit that out does any thing in that "teenage asshole" thread, i am pretty fucking sure.. he has killed people, most likely, more than one....that is the type of freind that would die for you, but if you get on his bad side for a second...RUN LIKE KENYA MOTHER FUCKER cause you're done for...aah, im done.

Originally posted by Tesseract@Apr 5 2005, 10:53 PM

So an incident that occured in my life and the sound of those crazy mutherfuckers death from above lead me to this thread.

I wont get into details about the situation since it doesnt matter, nor

will i upload the death from above lp cause you might not feel it as

much as i do.

The whole discussion will revolve (until makros comes around) to the

sheer pleasure of knowing when people think you dont, yet hold your

guns and stay cool. I guess this could mean, knowing which friend of yours

is talking too much shit about you behind your back, if your girl is fooling around, who's cool with you while trying to steal a lady you're cornering and all that shady life data.

Usually i'm a jumpy mutherfucker when it comes to stuff like that, i learn and go massivly kablaw on whoever i hold responsible and pretty much anybody else in the way. This time i was forced due to ethics to keep it on the low. After the first couple pissy days i realised what an advantage point this is. You know, so you see right through the bullshit. You also know when the real game will take place and you prepare for it, even set it up like a giant crocodiles wide open mouth ready to crack them down.

I'm telling you, knowing just how lame all this sounds, i fuckin love it.

its on

I know I'm tired as fuck so it might not be your fault entirely but I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Apr 5 2005, 06:06 PM

A friend is someone that will lend you a shoulder to lean on and an ear to vent into when you need it... and then, as soon as you do something that friend deems unacceptable for their life, they'll take all that deep, personal shit you trusted them with and use it against you in a room full of people.

COME ON NIGGA, YOU KNOW I'LL NEVER TELL ANYONE YOU FUCKED YOUR ROOMMATES MOMS......OH SHIT... :shook:

M E R :yuck: E

MLB FAMILIA

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Apr 7 2005, 11:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Apr 7 2005, 11:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-26SidedCube@Apr 5 2005, 06:06 PM

COME ON NIGGA, YOU KNOW I'LL NEVER TELL ANYONE YOU FUCKED YOUR ROOMMATES MOMS......OH SHIT... :shook:

M E R :yuck: E

MLB FAMILIA

[/b]

Word, and I won't tell anyone about how I let that 210lb, meathook-armed crill-behemoth sneak into the shitter and sit on your face while you were passed out last time we chilled. The fucked up part was when Nase and Ques had to break off a curtain rod and use that shit as a harpoon on some Fear and Loathing-plus-Moby-Dick to find the rest of your face.... er... .

On some real shit though, Jake's mom looks pretty good... I'd kill that in a second.

¿MLBR?