1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the tale of elenore and jennifer

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Jan 18, 2004.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

the tale of elenore and jennifer

Discussion started by Abracadabra - Jan 18, 2004

ok, while trying to get myself layed over the last few weeks i think the only person i've managed to screw is.....me.

elenore

so last weekend i head out with my brother and company to get smizzashed. i succeeded. my brother's girlfriend's best friend (elenore) is pretty cute and has the banging-ass body. so i spat game, bought her a few drinks and she was feelin the vibes. i put the hard word on her and she proceeds to tell me:

"me and my ex-boyfriend are trying to work things out so i don't know if i should do anything"

i'm like, "yeah, whatever. he's not here now is he? let's do it"

so we get down. she goes home and that the end of it....or so i think

jennifer

ok, so on saturday night me and a couple friends dip into this little pub on brunswick street for a couple of beers and to check out the funk band doin their thing. i plonk myself down in an empty chair which happens to be situated right next to a cute malaysian girl (jennifer).

jennifer is cute and asian, and has got that sweet athlete's figure. feelin it. so we talk for a while, and she invites me to go to a club with her and some friends later. i'm like cool, and i head along. we hang for a while, get along real well and her brother (who was with us at the club and is an overprotective twat...by the way, jen's only 19) decides it's time for them to head home. she takes my number and says she'll call. whatevs.

sunday night

go out for dinner with the fam and the brother's girlfriends and who happens to come along? you guessed it, elenore. didn't really talk to her too much, but had her checking me out through the whole dinner. i get the feeling that this isn't the last i'm going to hear from her, which is fine by me cos as i said before, she's got the bangin ass kit.

you know when you're listening to someone else at the table have a conversation and you watch the person that's talking? well while i'm watching the other people talk, elenore's watching me. like all night. ok, i have a feeling i'm going to get a phone call soon.

on the way home

while in the car on the way home from dinner (sitting next to elenore), i get a call from jennifer.

"i wanna get outta the house, wanna hang?"

ok

go to a quiet little night spot and shoot the shit about religion/politics/art/marriage etc etc. we have a couple drinks and all is going well. now at this stage i'm thinking, "well, nothing's happened yet, maybe i've just made a new friend and can see what will happen with elenore".

well, as i'm walking her to the tramstop she turns to me and says:

"i hope this doesn't sound too forward, but...." and proceeds to lay a kiss on the ol' absqueezy.

shit.

right now everything is ok, but i have this sickening feeling that within the next week or so i'm going to be waste deep in shit.

so what's the verdict?

-play on player-?
    -go for elenore with the bangin ass kit-?
    -stick with jennifer the asian honey-?
    -ditch em both and keep hunting-?

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU 12oz Member

VAITOMANOCU - Replied Jan 18, 2004

hmm, so it's kinda like you have a back-up...you could ditch one a pursue the other i suppose, or vice versa, to avoid the shit you will be knee deep in as time goes by. or you could play on a be a soldier, and keep a back-up, just be real slick about it...i wish i could help man. i'm sure some other player will come along and give some good advice. good luck.

VAITOMANOCU - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. krie

krie Guest

krie - Replied Jan 18, 2004

if it was me, id go with Elenore. im not really into asian girls (not being racist just they dont do it for me). Elenore is a good name too! i love a girl with a good name. plus shes got the banging body to accompany it :ballcap:

4. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder 12oz Elite Member

kaesthebluntedwonder - Replied Jan 18, 2004

i would go with eleanore...just on a gut feeling i'm getting about the whole thing. plus you met her first, sooo...yeah i don't know what that has to do with it, but whatever.

kaesthebluntedwonder - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. mr.yuck

mr.yuck 12oz Veteran Member

mr.yuck - Replied Jan 18, 2004

<span style='color:black'>Why cant you do both? What type of "which one should i choose" shit is this?</span>

mr.yuck - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra - Replied Jan 18, 2004

i could, but women are complicated enough as it is. i prefer to stick to one at a time. i hate drama with females. it's the last shit i need. and i'm not sure if i really want anymore than a lay lately anyway. i'm enjoying the batchelor life and stuff, i just wanna get my dick sucked every now and then, ya know. but such is life, shit never works out the way you want it.

i really wanna fuck elenore though. i reckon it'd be the hot shit.

and with jennifer, well she's a christian and a virgin. i asked her about the sex before marriage and she made it quite clear that the right man would get the skins (between the lines i see the words "fuck me")

7. ment2

ment2 New Jack

ment2 - Replied Jan 18, 2004

sounds like a pretty sweet ass situation to me, ya big whiner. play on.

ment2 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  8. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Jan 18, 2004

Your computer can’t handle more than one program at once?

You already hit up Eleanore, so keep hitting it – she’s really into you, so fuck it until it’s over.

With Jennifer, you should do your thing, but don’t get too hyped because she’s a virgin, which means lots of frustration on your part. And it may end up in nothing. I dealt with a 20 year old Vietnamese virgin (people from this board may recall…lol), and I ended it by cussing her off on the phone because she made fun of my city’s hockey team. Plus I ain’t down with the big chase. Good luck.

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  9. krie

krie Guest

krie - Replied Jan 18, 2004

theres your answer .. how old is Elenore ? she sounds like the one to go with

10. mr.yuck

mr.yuck 12oz Veteran Member

mr.yuck - Replied Jan 18, 2004

I see. Here is a solution. You can run with it and see if it works out or you can disregard it. Let both of them know that you are kinda seeing some one else but you really enjoy the time that you spend with the one you happen to be talkin to. Get the ass kit and dont commit to anything.

mr.yuck - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. effyoo

effyoo 12oz Elite Member

effyoo - Replied Jan 18, 2004

Well, since you just met both of them, I see no reason why you can't wait a bit until you're sure about which one to choose. I'd bet that they probably have other guys hollering at them as well, so... test the waters with both and see which flavor is to your liking.

effyoo - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. Abracadabra

yeah, could do. at this stage i don't think there'll be any problems hittin it cos she seems pretty eager to go for a ride on the meat pole, but with women you never know. i'm just going to see what happens over the next few days/week and if a sense drama even in the slightest i'm gunna run for the hills

13. Abracadabra

around 22/23/24ish. one of them.

14. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet 12oz Elite Member

Swiffer Jet - Replied Jan 19, 2004

winner.

Swiffer Jet - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  15. Abracadabra

Abracadabra - Replied Jan 19, 2004

i think letting both of them know i'm "kinda seeing someone else" would create drama and lose me both sets of skins. i'll refrain from pulling that biz