the tale of elenore and jennifer

Abracadabra

Originally posted by Hoblow

and then she'll hang off your balls and you'll probably end up having to marry her just so you don't break her heart.

She'll get you all hot and heavy again and then freak out about her ex and use you as someone to pour her heart out to about it for hours and hours, all the while not letting you get your fuck on.

Chose wisely my man.. you're in a rocky boat either way.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

definitely play on playah.

all you have to do is say...I don't really want a girlfriend right now. this instantly sets the hook in both of them...because they won't be able to figure out why you don't want THEM as your girl. They also know that because you said you don't want a gf right now...they can't say shit about it. If they do...you act all pissed off, tell them you already said you didn't want a gf (and this drama BS is part of the reason why). They will then proceed to shutting the fuck up and kissing your ass for pissing you off.

I also have to say...virgin? Eek...I wouldn't want any of that.

Fucking with a 19 year old virgin is a bad idea. Can you say e-x-p-e-c-t-a-t-i-o-n-s?

Someone started giving me a mean guilt trip for not calling them last night. We haven't even made out. It was a total turn off. He won't hear from me again.

Just imagine that situation as you being me, ABC but multiply the amount of guilt trips by a hundred.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

Just imagine that situation as you being me, ABC but multiply the amount of guilt trips by a hundred.

seriously...think about it. I slept with a girl who had only slept with one other person (her former fiance) before. She was yes/no, yes/no, yes/no for a while. After I slept with her...it was guilt trip city. Way more drama than I signed up for.

Originally posted by test pattern

Jennifer

you had conversations with her

we hung out again last night. i really enjoy just hanging out with her and stuff. we always talk about cool shit and she's real easy to talk to and non-judgemental which is really good. i know there may be drama, but i've already told her from the start i just wanna go with the flow and see what happens (leaving the door open to jump ship any time). watch this space

Archived