THE SYNTHESIS OF CHANNEL ZERO

Ladislas

all this time i have been occupied with many different things so i had no urgency to connect here. but now everything became boring again so i invite you to sum up the last few months of channel zero in this thread. it will also benefit those who doesnt necesarily want to filter through all the forum.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ladislas

all this time i have been occupied with many different things so i had no urgency to connect here. but now everything became boring again so i invite you to sum up the last few months of channel zero in this thread. it will also benefit those who doesnt necesarily want to filter through all the forum.

over last few months people like you have made posts like this and people like me have told you that you suck. then other people chime in and tell you that you suck in a variety of witty ways.

PROFILE | REGISTER | MEMBERS | FAQ | SEARCH | LOGOUT

THE WRITERS FORUM > THE SUCCESSION - GENERAL DISCUSSION > CHANNEL ZERO > THE SYNTHESIS OF CHANNEL ZERO

Logged in user: Dirty_habiT [logout]

Post subject: (Optional)

Message Icon:

No icon                   

vB Code [help]

Normal Mode

Enhanced Mode 

Close Current Tag

Close All Tags

Your Reply:

See Forum Rules (below) for

more information about what

codes you are allowed to use

in your posts.

Smilies

Showing: 18 of 64

[Get More]

[check message length]

Options: Automatically parse URLs: automatically adds [url] and [/url] around internet addresses.

Email Notification: emails sent to you whenever someone replies. Only registered users are eligible.

Disable Smilies in This Post

Show Signature: include your profile signature. Only registered users may have signatures.

Forum Rules:

You may post new threads

You may post replies

You may not post attachments

You may edit your posts HTML code is OFF

vB code is ON

Smilies are ON

[img] code is ON

Topic Review (Newest First)

Mr. ABC Mr. ABC had a boo-bbo in his tummy and was on a liquid diet for a few days. finally back on solids, Mr. ABC is a happy chappy

-Rage- yot

iquit 

quote:Originally posted by Ladislas

over last few months people like you have made posts like this and people like me have told you that you suck. then other people chime in and tell you that you suck in a variety of witty ways.

Crimsøn 

quote:n. pl. syn·the·ses (-sz)

1. a. The combining of separate elements or substances to form a coherent whole.

1. b. The complex whole so formed.

I think the word you're looking for is summary.

slave_one i got a bunch of random dudes on here to strip for me and the other ladies...yeah!

LENS two chicks at the same time

High Priest Bridget the midget gave me her digits.

2BLAZZED ........thats about it all in a nutshell

Kr430n5_666 

GamblersGrin 

Kr430n5_666 gettin' things done.

Ladislas all this time i have been occupied with many different things so i had no urgency to connect here. but now everything became boring again so i invite you to sum up the last few months of channel zero in this thread. it will also benefit those who doesnt necesarily want to filter through all the forum.

Contact | 12ozProphet.com

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I finally figured out that my ass was itching because i wasnt washing it thouroughly enough. So now that my ass is itch free i can honestly say that it has been a good month.

gawdamn yuck! popcopy steez...:lol: yo thanx for sharing bra!

Archived