1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The-SO HOWD YOUR NEW YEARS GO-Thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ctrl+alt+del, Jan 1, 2004.

1. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

The-SO HOWD YOUR NEW YEARS GO-Thread

Discussion started by ctrl+alt+del - Jan 1, 2004

Heres my story.

went to a party. 3 times people yelled cops, my heart skipped a beat, and i bolted out the sliding door, over a short fence, and scaled a tall fence into the streeet, only to see no cops. THREE FUCKING TIMES. after midnight i left that party.
    i went to a party basically in the remote wilderness. its pretty banging. some older girls, but definitely good looking. about 10 minutes there and shit goes down. 3 sherrifs pull up, spotlights and everything.

something you guys should know about me first
    im, how do you say, kind of in position, kind of a job. im in the public eye quite a bit, and im expected to basically be on the total straight and narrow. in other words, im signed to some shit that says if i dont behave properly im out of a job.

so the cops pull up, i panic, and jet the fuck out the back door, over 7, MUTHER FUCKING 7 barbed wire fences, and into a big ass corn field. its december, theres snow on the ground, and sherrifs shining their lights looking for runners.
    it was fun as fuck! i was going commando, ninja, hands and knees style crawling for freedom.

bottom line, if the rest of the year is like tonight, it will be exciting, at the least.

howd your guys' new years go?

2. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

HESHIANDET - Replied Jan 1, 2004

underage

3. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK 12oz Elite Member

TURBOCAPSLOK - Replied Jan 1, 2004

I WAS AT THIS MUSIC FESTIVAL THAT WENT FOR TWO DAYS.
    PLENTY OF MUSIC THAT ROCKED MY SOCKS AND I UNEXPECTEDLY ENDED UP IN A RAVE TENT AFTER I GOT REAL PISSED. IT WAS FUNNY COZ THIS RAVER CHICK STUCK A DUMMY IN MY MOUTH AND IT HAD FLASHING LIGHTS IN IT AND I WAS DANCING AND I WAS FUCKED OFF MY FACE. AND THEN I GOT A BLOWJOB BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL AND WORD TO TITTYFUCKS ALSO.

HAPPY POO YEARS.

TURBOCAPSLOK - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. Milton

Milton 12oz Senior Member

Milton - Replied Jan 1, 2004

I'm fucking drunk, yaay 12oz..

Milton - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. decs

decs New Jack

decs - Replied Jan 1, 2004

just like another big party, only more cops and more dickheads...
    ohhhhhh but the pussy:D

decs - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. wiseguy

wiseguy 12oz Elite Member

wiseguy - Replied Jan 1, 2004

i stayed at home on 12oz, really...

wiseguy - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Jan 1, 2004

Non-event.

Besides watching my dad detonate a cherry bomb under an old lady's chair and nearly ending her life.

8. Telo

Telo 12oz Elite Member

Telo - Replied Jan 1, 2004

i hurt very badly..

Telo - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. Giving Tree

Giving Tree 12oz Senior Member

Giving Tree - Replied Jan 1, 2004

bullshit.

look at bill clinton. that fucker messed up HUGE and still kept his place.. you aint got shit on the president.

my night was awesome. almost smashed my friend's door off his car, almost threw up in meijers, and stole pretzels from a party full of 12 year olds.

Giving Tree - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. Jackson

Jackson 12oz Veteran Member

Jackson - Replied Jan 1, 2004

Got very pissed... went to an overpriced club... bed at 8am... worst hangover I have ever had.
    Good times - Happy New Year Motherfuckers!

Jackson - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. Im Broke

Im Broke 12oz Senior Member

Im Broke - Replied Jan 1, 2004

this is a hard dicision....

ohk last night i was sittin in my room havin some beers... i was pritty fucked up to... and all of the sudden my parents come home with there friends and my parents are friends with my ex-girls mom so some how i had my ex-girl over also and her friends... so i got them drunk what ever... and then my Ex trys to make a move on me... well i dicided thats not happining and got up and went to my laptop and got on 12oz. and now i really dont know what to do cuz she is nice and everything i just dont know if this is the right direction to go in... ohh man im still sick from last night and i am about to start drinkin again!!! then maby i will call her and work this out... well happy new yaer ya fucks and im out...:idea:

Im Broke - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. Jackson

Jackson 12oz Veteran Member

Jackson - Replied Jan 1, 2004

Re: this is a hard dicision....

Good idea, lemme find my cash-card!

Jackson - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Jan 1, 2004

in a brief account:

-v. drunk. 1st new years i didnt throw up on. im well chuffed with that man.
    -best mate of mine threw up 5, yes 5 times in his car while trying to get out.
    - i passed out at 4.45 in a car, wrapped up in 3 parkas and a santas hat.
    -woke up again at 9, started the recovery process (one beer, one bacon sandwhich, one joint x 1000).

14. Zes

Zes 12oz Junior Member

Zes - Replied Jan 1, 2004

had the party i was supposed to go to get cancelled, and the only other one close enough to go to be filled with loser so i had some poeple over, got drunk and watched as well as fear and loathing. if 2004 ends up like last night, well at elast i'll get painting done due to everyone being gay and not down for having a fun time.

Zes - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  15. sex offender

sex offender New Jack

sex offender - Replied Jan 1, 2004

you should have called me. I was probably just as, or even more bored. at least I got to chill with a dope girl all night. ayo for the lack of yayo....

sex offender - Rank: New Jack - Messages: