Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Skateboard Thread

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by SPORTO, May 9, 2005.

1. MedicineCabinet

MedicineCabinet 12oz Loyalist

first gif is insane.. those technicians

2. Sleazeside Heights

Sleazeside Heights Elite Member

Ok so that gif up there, insane. he does the hippy jump, and the board hits that bottom rail and flips. That's seriously random and awesome. seems half skill, half luck.

Ishod is good, seen him skate before. he's from Jersey and in Philly. Even though street league is the corniest thing on earth, we had it on at work. It was all bullshit and pre-determined with the judges. People busting out much better things, yet it's all just another dick sucking for paul rodriguez. Dude sucks, and by being all about competition in skatebaording destroys the entire essence of it. corporate bastardization of something real. Same with graff n dance.

in the end the true shit shines through, real recognize real.

3. DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER 12oz Royalty

Did I miss something? POZ a snitch now?

4. MedicineCabinet

haha nah.. that was for fotd

his post done got deleted, but yeah - hes a snitch

5. DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

6. MedicineCabinet

friend of the devils dick

posted some dudes face & number, claiming he was a faggot biter.. then did it about a hundred times more.. before starting about a hundred threads in every section, crying & backpeddling

all happened in a span of a few days

a skateboard

7. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

Wish I could've gone to the girl 20 year anniversary. Heard they are selling prints of old photos.

8. DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

Fuck... sounds like I missed out.

9. MR. BIG DICK

MR. BIG DICK Member

10. George Costanza

George Costanza Member

FUCK YES MR. BIG DICK. peter always kills it but this one seemed especially well done even with the few usual dudes out with injuries n shit.

11. DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

I must be getting old cause these days I'd much rather watch shit like this than any Lakai or new Plan-B video.
    Maybe because this type of shit is more on my level than some 20 something roid shooting jock super-kids most of whom would have been too cool to get seen on a skateboard when I was coming up.
    Or maybe just cause I'm old.
    Either way, good shit!

Oh, and I especially liked that first dude's nod to Mike Carols Questionable part. That guy was probably a sperm swimming in his dad's sack when that shit came out. I like people who know and respect their history.

12. MR. BIG DICK

MR. BIG DICK Member

13. George Costanza

George Costanza Member

14. PITOFZOMBIES

PITOFZOMBIES Senior Member

Forever bummed i wasn't around to skate EMB back in the day, but chilling at the Island for those couple years was fuckin' ill. So much shit I'm hyped to have been around. Skateboarding in the bay was fuckin' fun.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  15. Sleazeside Heights

Sleazeside Heights Elite Member