Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Job Thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GucciCondom, Sep 30, 2004.

1. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Havn't seen one in a bit.

What do you do for a living?

What is your favorite job?

What is the best paying job, demanding the least work, you ever had?

Me - Unemployed at the time. :dazed:

Favorite and easy/good paying = working in a construction yard. I got payed 10 bucks an hour under the table for pretty much sitting around. The boss was usually off golfing or out so I had to not slack off like twice a week and wash some windows and bullshit around the yard. I pretty much drank rolling rocks out the fridge and smoked cigs on this hammock everyday.

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

currently work for an insurance company. the money's good and i do bugger all except hang out here.

best paying job with the least work was when i worked for an isp in dublin. we spent our days downloading music and movies. we had a whole floor of a building to ourselves at one stage (only 10 people). we used to play football in the office and other pointless activities. and at that job you could call in sick with a hangover and the manager didn't give a fuck.

3. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

That ISP one sounds dope.

4. KRON KING

KRON KING Member

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

it was fucking rad. the only reason i left was cos they offered voulentary redundancies. i got £3000 and started a new job the next week. free money is hard to say no to

6. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

working at a liqour store.
    holla

7. THEMISHE

THEMISHE New Jack

I'm unemployed right now.

My boy pulls down 36 an hour doing construction..

8. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

IM A SUBWAY WRAP ARTIST YO!
    AND I ALSO WORK DOING DELIVIRIES AROUND TOWN IN A NICE LITTLE TRUCK!

9. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

I work at Blockbuster

movies like what, nigga

10. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

Work at a pizza shop delivering pizzas, pretty easy job and the boss is pretty easy going compared to my old boss who was a fucking cunt!

working at blockbuster would kick some serious ass, kick back watching movies all day that would be cool.

11. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

best i ever had:

third shift telephone op:

i'd roll in there at 11, surf the internet for about and hour on their t3, or whatever, grab the cushions off the couch to set em up near my terminal, and slept until 7 am, being woken up 5 or so times a night.

12. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

Currently- Full time student, and a casual at a temporary tattoo ultra trendy funk teen driven "OMGZ LOLZERS" place.

Best Job- Oh that would by far be during our state elections when i got paid $20 an hour AND got a free taxi home everynight for working pretty much opening envelopes and doing other ridiculously i remember there were these forms we had to check, so i would take a big pile go to the corner and draw, and because there were so many people on the floor no one noticed what the hell i was doing.. i miss those days.

13. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I'm in insurance as well. Right now I'm just doing processing in an office where I can roll into work 15 minutes late, dressed in whatever I want and nobody cares. But I Just got licensed a little while ago, so after some more training I'll be easing into a position where I have to dress respectably and deal with the public. Its kind of freaking me out because its a very adult job. I Have business cards for christ's sake. My brain still thinks I'm a teenager. its having trouble comprehending all this.

14. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

my favorite job is a toss up between being a teacher and retail buyer.
    i had so much fun with my students. as a buyer, i got lots of free clothes and the reps treat you like royalty cuz they want your business.
    before that, i was an art director which was fun but lots and lots of work and deadline which i cannot stand.
    now i own a very small retail business and working more than ever not because i have to, but i actually want to. =)

15. OriginalSin

OriginalSin New Jack

i have the coolest job ever. i run a music store, and im friends with the owner, my boyfriend and i used to live with him, he gets fucked up with us, lets me borrow any amount of money, any time i want, i get off work any time i want, and next year when we open another store, ill be co-owner....real cool shit