the finest girl in the world

kodak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WOW! what game you have there! ahhh i think i will keep them all for myself...

but a 12 oz dating forum would be dope.... if only we could get a ton of hot girls on here that would like all us geeks!:rolleyes:

Parole Board Set

For Son of Sam

avid Berkowitz will go before a parole board for the first time next month, but the infamous Son of Sam killer doesn't think he deserves to be set free.

The convicted serial killer said he has found God in prison, expressed remorse for his crimes and apologized to his victims' families during an hour-long interview with UPN Channel 9 News that will air tonight.

Berkowitz has served 25 years of a 365-year prison sentence in the Sullivan Correctional Facility, his punishment for a reign of terror in which he killed six and wounded seven.

"I've accepted responsibility for what has happened," said Berkowitz, 48. "I'm doing my time in prison and I'm not trying to get out of prison."

Michael Lauria, the father of Berkowitz's first victim, Donna Lauria, told UPN if he ever comes face-to-face with his daughter's killer, he would "rip his throat out of his neck."

If Berkowitz is granted parole, he could be free as early as Aug. 5.

Tamer El-Ghobashy

Original Publication Date: 5/15/02

i tried to get this girl's number a few months ago that was pretty close, but she had a boyfriend and i was working (at a theatre) so i probably looked like a tool, and she had to go chase her little brother down. she was on her way to giving it to me too, but this other kid made me go back to work. ::sigh::

Guest willy.wonka

thats what i hear....:confused:

devilush is the best though..somebody that reminds me of the joys of life.:love2:

Archived