Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the Dondi book

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by mapo wc, Dec 25, 2001.

1. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

sorry if theres already a thread on this.

I was just wondering what are the opinions on the Dondi book from people who read it. Im always hesitant to buy graf books because book stores rarely carry them and I hate ordering shit online, especially since I cant preview it at the store. Does anyone know if the Dondi book is available at stores?

2. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

the art of getting over is a classic.

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I agree. I've heard good stuff about the Dondi book, haven't seen it for myself, though

4. !!!

!!! Guest

i stole the dondi book and returned it the next day.
    wasn't what i was expecting.

reads like a biography, loads of rare flicks. good stuff, i suppose.

5. i thought it was extremely well written and the photos were excellent. bought it at barnes and noble... i think its well worth the money.

6. graf-freely!

graf-freely! Member

man that Dondi book is tight.Its got all kinds of pieces you never even seen by him!Well worth the money!
    30.00 bones at barnes and nobles

7. siloette

siloette Member

oh word? so they DO sell it at barnes and noble? this is wonderful news..Im going to buy three tommorow..good christmas idea..and for a good cause..needless to say..

8. defyone

defyone Guest

ive heard so much about it from wes, i really want to pick it up. and i got a gift certificate to barnes and noble for my birthday.. so looks like im gonna do some shizzopppinnnn!

9. fiberoptical

fiberoptical New Jack

The book is dope....real dope.I got it for christmas, and I felt like I was 13 again, when I had got Subway Art for Christmas...and then Spray Can ART......NOW..THE BANGER.....DONDI....was really dope..like ahead of his time even now dope...good shit...go out and get it..tell a friend....DONDI was a true TRAIN KING......RESPECT DUE.

11. imported_! Hoes Get Sex !

imported_! Hoes Get Sex ! Banned

THe DONDI book is the shit. You have to be a real dumb ass to look at that book and then try to dis it.

12. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

13. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Dondi book looks good. Go to like barnes and noble or some chain shit they can order it for you fre of charge. I checked out this other book Graffito its pretty good. Has like different aspects from like cops and graff heads and has some good flics.

14. tunnel bum

tunnel bum Guest

yah dondi book is fuckin fresh

15. i dont care

i dont care Junior Member

i think borders books sells it... well thats wat i herd anyway