Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

stupid liberal asses

Discussion in 'News' started by nutsonmychin!, Jun 27, 2006.

1. this is gonna be a rant.

I dare you to try to burn the Flag of the USA in front of me. Do you have no respect? I am so fucking over these ignorant fucking liberal pricks. I honestly don't know whose worse the crazy ass Christians or these know-it-all down with the man up with hemp and tofu free Palestine fucks.

Our government is currently voting on whether to create an amendment that makes it illegal to burn the US Flag. And there is ONE vote to swing it. Are you fucking kidding me? The people that are supposed to be the most loyal to the flag wont even stand up for it....yeah yeah free speech, etc. What a bunch of shit. You dumb fucks are taking the one thing that gives you this freedom of speech and the flipping the script to deface it.

I dare you to some into my house and try to disrespect my Sidur (Hebrew book), or go into a Muslim's house and fuck up a Koran or two. Motherfuckers will kill their family and friends to protect the honor and dignity of what they believe in. Of what they have been raised with, their faith, their traditions, what their father, grandfather, and someday their son will also spend his life defending.

The majority of the people in this country are chicken shits, and maybe i am just fucked b/c i live in the bayarea, but COME ON!! you are the same assholes that throw a tantrum when you heard someone defaced the Koran (i would be you've never even seen one) yet you're all excited about the notion of people burning the flag that represents you for a good time.

You have no faith, no culture, no tradition. You have no history. Anything that tried to represent that you fight, the pledge of allegiance, the flag, "In god we trust". You look stupid, please stop. Feel free to believe in what you believe in, but stop trying to tell the rest of the world they are wrong and brainwashed, you pseudo metal dr laura.

the reason this country is fucked and will never win this war is because out enemy is not a person. but a faith. and honor. a belief. and we are a soulless and heartless country that is about to make it ok to burn out own flag in our own streets.

you cant kill an idea.

discuss

2. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I'm with you all the way. I fucking hate flag burners, but everytime I say that here, someone has to object.

I knew a couple of vegans who burned the flag. I laughed at them (fighting them would break their brittle bones) and how they had to do it in their backyard.

Flag burners must go to jail for a long time, IMO.

3. transparent

transparent Senior Member

being in the military it kinda makes me mad...burning the flag id kill ya

4. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

are you serious?

If I go spend my $20.99 or what the fuck ever on my own personal American flag I feel I can do whatever the fuck I want with it..burn it...wipe my ass with it..marry into a rich jewish family and fuck my new wife on our honeymoon night on it...I mean c'mon they already took away all the good rights..let a nigga have something

5. it's just sad to me you would want to.

6. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

ill take your flags

and lick my balls with them shits

7. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

not for channel zero is my thought

doesn't our first ammendment protect the right to express yourself?

what about flag clothing?
    it's not ok to burn it but it is ok for people to wrap it around their disgusting bodies?

did you know that the proper way to dispose of an old tattered flag was by burning it?

not too mention all the bullshit that flag stands for these days

8. count chocula

count chocula Veteran Member

i draw on money

SAVE THE TREES!

9. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I'VE SAID THIS A MILLION TIMES.

THE FLAG DOES NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THE COUNTRY THAT YOU HAVE, IT REPRESENTS THE COUNTRY YOU WANT IT TO BE.

I'm not saying you should be, but I wouldn't vote against the death penalty for flag burners (if you're a citizen, that is).

10. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I wish I had rich parents to pay my rent.

11. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

why cuz its offensive? cuz its disrepectful? I mean c'mon South Park is offensive..How this country views minorities and women is disrepectful.What's one more thing to add to the mess? Take away the right of the people to protest non violently and you take away the people's voice..let a nigga live dog..When we start having serious discourses about American Foreign Policy and Domestic Policy then I'll start giving a fuck about a nigga burning a flag..

12. !@#$%

i'm not into state sponsored murder either.

i will however, blast you myself for no reason with my illegal firearms

13. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

[​IMG]
    NIGGA

Last edited: Jun 27, 2006
  14. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

state sponsored murder is the best

i get hard off it

15. !@#$%