Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Spiders

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by why write?, Jul 5, 2004.

1. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

lets here some opinions in here, what would you do if you had a pretty big spider in your room and it runs really fast and you wanna sleep in a few hours?

a; search forever for the spider and kill it
    b; just go to sleep and if the spider crawls on you, just sleep some more
    c; sit around and wait for the spider to come out from its spot

or d; [insert what you want]

and while your at it..post some flicks of spiders

[​IMG]

2. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

fuck it, it wont hurt you.
    i have no probs with spiders, my roommate though, is a girl from canada, and they must not have spiders there or something. she is fucking terrified of them like they are gonna eat her.
    we have some rad spiders here in australia, i have photos of this one that was on out verandah one time, its legspan was about the size of your palm, and on its back were tons of little spiders, no shit.

3. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

for some reason they scare the shit outta me....but imma just go to sleep..fuck the spiders

4. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

spiders only attack when they feel thereatened. it is very unlikely it will crawl into your bed and bite you for no reason.

trust me, i come from the land of redbacks... where a single bite can have you in hospital. dont fret.

5. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

6. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

http://www.snopes.com/photos/small/camelspider_small.jpg'>

[img]http://www.snopes.com/photos/images/camelspider3.jpg'>

# Camel spiders can grow to be as large as dinner plates.

# Camel spiders can traverse desert sand at speeds up to 25 MPH, making screaming noises as they run.

# Camel spiders can jump several feet in the air.

# Camel spiders eat the stomachs of camels, hence the name "camel spider." (Legend includes the detail that camel spiders eat camel stomachs from either the outside in or the inside out. In the former case they supposedly jump up from the ground and grab onto camels' bellies from underneath; in the latter case exactly how spiders allegedly as large as dinner plates get into camels' stomachs intact remains unexplained.)

# Camel spiders are venomous, and their venom contains a powerful anesthetic that numbs their victims (thus allowing them to gnaw away at living, immobilized animals without being noticed). U.S. soldiers were said to have been attacked by camel spiders at night but remained completely unaware of their plight until they awakened in the morning to find chunks of their flesh missing.

7. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

^^^^ Wo4zerZ! itS lukcy c4m3lz & spidaz cna't hvae sX 2getha lololololol !!!!!

8. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

9. krie

krie Guest

wait to kill it
    i hate spiders

10. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Whatever, I got it from urbanlegends.com.

11. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

i would sleep in another room

12. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

My answer would be B - sleep.

But my girl would either cry, go sleep in another room until someone came who could get the spider, or go and get one of the neighbours to come around and get the spider.

My girls sister actually phoned the police once and got them to come around when there was a spider in her house.:rolleyes:

13. meateater

meateater Member

spiders dont bother me at all, infact i reckon there mad creatures!
    and would love one for a pet but yeah i wouldnt kill it, just let it do its thing and you probly wont ever see it again....allthough it could crawl up your nose,ears and lay eggs....mwahwahwahwah!!!!
    but...if its a roach kill it!!!! those things are fukt up!!

14. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

I hate spiders.
    The story of how my boss became an arachnophobiac:
    He was seven years old, and living at home in the countryside in England.
    There was a huge spider on the wall, like stupidly big, size of your hand type thing.
    Anyway it was on the wall, but it only had seven legs, which kinda made it look a bit weird or whatever, he was a bit taken aback. So he said to his dad that it wuld be great if it was gone and to do the honours. So his dad approaches the spider with a handkerchief, he wasnt going to kill it, just chuck it out the window. So he lunged for it and missed and the spider fell onto the ground and 'squeaked'! He told me it was certainly the spider which squeaked and he didnt think they had a voice box or ...eurgh. Anyway.
    I hate spiders too, I had one crawl over my face one when I was at a music festival, needless to say I killed it.
    Oh yea and another thing apparently humans eat an average of 8 spiders in their lives by them crawling into our mouths when we are asleep and we eat them up.
    :lick:

15. azert

azert Senior Member

I don't mind spiders that much as long as they don't bother or get too comfortable with me. But a large insect can creep the fuck out of me. The other day I walked into my bathroom and saw this big jap bug scurrying around, and I jumped out of there and slammed the door like I had seen Michael Jackson nude and eagle-spread on the floor in there. But I went back in there with my stompin' shoes and killed that bug like nothing. And I ain't seen none since. Little cocksuckers.