Songs that you can wack em off to

SilentBob

Right now I'm listening to Joy Division, it reminded me of a morning about a month back when my dad walked in on me with my hands down my pants. (dramatic pause)

I was just having a bit of a scratch and adjust job. The funny thing is it still looked awefully suspect. For some reason I quickly pulled my hands out of my pants and gave him a stunned mullet look like I had just been caught out. Also at the time I was checking out grouphug.us (or whatever that site is called...the point is the words "group hug" were on my screen in bold print) and I was listening to that song "love will tear us apart" by Joy Divison. He just gave me a kind of "what the fuck ?!" look...asked me some random question about what I was doing for the day or something and then left the room while I proceeded to burst out laughing.

Now that I think about ... for some reason I find the idea of rubbing one out to the sound of "love will tear us apart" absolutely hilarious (sp?).

And at the risk of coming of gross and perverted ... I want to know what songs you guys and gals would or have found amusing in this regard ... or you can just laugh at my random little parent to child moment of weirdness .. or whatever ...

Here are the lyrics to the song.

Love Will Tear Us Apart Lyrics - Joy Division

When the routine bites hard

and ambitions are low

And the resentment rides high

but emotions won't grow

And we're changing our ways,

taking different roads

Then love, love will tear us apart

again (4)

Why is the bedroom so cold

Turned away on your side?

Is my timing that flawed,

our respect run so dry?

Yet there's still this appeal

That we've kept through

our lives

Love, love will tear us apart again (4)

Do you cry out in your sleep

All my failings expose?

Get a taste in my mouth

As desperation takes hold

Is it something so good

Just can't function no more?

When love, love will tear us apart

again (4)

Discuss...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tease- Your wit and originality never ceases to amaze me :rolleyes:

Pffffffft - well I was hoping for a light hearted exchange of humorous ancedotes... not a some kind of graphic discussion that you'de find it hard to eat your cornflakes to... but considering your name is PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTT I'm not suprised your not digging it ... whatevers clever

Down- Apparently there was a court case ( I think it was in the U.S. ) where this dude used to get his wife to sleep locked up in a box every night cos he was paranoid about being cheated on. Aparently the wifey didn't mind... I might find the details later.... right now I'm going to bed ..

TO SLEEP! :lol:

Originally posted by dowmagik

last night during sex i told my girl i wanted to kill her and store her in a box.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think this statement and the story in this thread are great. I've never even thought about tuggin on my penis to music before maybe i will give it a try to some gangster rap or some shit.

i heard about this dude who jacked off to hard rock all his adolecent life and now that he's an adult he cant pop one off unless there's hard music playing, like he's physically unable to...

i got the idea that i need to fuck to the whole album of aenima. well, not the whooole album, maybe. just trying to clairify fucking to more than just the one song. i dont know that ive ever gotten off to a song. maybe back in the day when i was like 11 or 12 and i dont remember?

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

geez, just when i thought ch.0 threads reached their all time low on personal subjects like which stall i use in the bathroom, which way i prefer to wipe...now you want to know about my masterbating habits????

what was wrong with the which stall do you use thread? hahaha. anyways, im not sure of the title but that hidden track on kool keith's "sex styles" album is dope. the chorus is somethin like, "i wanna see your panties girl/ take em off/ dye your hair blond/ and call up steve for teh photo session" haha

Archived