Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So i got butsed...

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by ToYs, Feb 1, 2004.

1. ToYs

ToYs Guest

Ok so this is what happened. a few nights ago i was painting this drainage ditch and i see that a cop pulled up behind my car and i hear him radio for a towtruck. (he thought my shit was broken down.) so im trippin cause this spot is like a half hour drive away from civilization and its fucking freezing so i come up with a plan. while he searches the area i will come out of the bushes and inform him i was taking a piss. so then i can come back and finish without getting busted. so i stash my paint, my gloves, and my resperater and quickly empty my pockets and run behind the bushes...
    i pop out and zip up my pants, the proceed to ask him if there is a problem. he asks if it is my car. i tell him yes he asked what i was doing, i told him i was taking a piss. he even seemed to believe me. so he asks if i was doin any drugs back there... (the drainage ditch is a junkie hangout) i respond no, so he asks if he can pat me down i i tell him thats cool (dont want to seem suspicious) so he pats me down and what does he find? a single spraycap that i missed in my pocket. so he cuffs me and detains me in his car. while him and his partner go and find all my shit. so they take all my stuff as evidence and seend me on my way. now i have court on march 10.:(

The up side: (my only hope) i wasnt painting my name, i was painting some characters and i was painting over some swatikas so im hoping that the judge will take it easy on me due to those things. and shit i was painting a fucking old drainage ditch out in the middle of nowhere where no one can see it, and no one even cares... maybe i can convince them to make it a legal wall? i dunno. either way im gonna have to lay low for a while.

so thats my story peace.

2. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition Veteran Member

good luck man...well good news is if you were painting characters, they shouldnt be able to link you to anything else..just tell them it was a random one time thing and you thought it would look cool, and that you wanted to get rid of the nazi bullshit...tell them that you think that making that wall a legal wall will clean up that spot, get rid of junkies and possibly help with the illegal graffiti in the area...youll be fine

3. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

man, that fucking sucks. a single left over cap and you're cuffed. bad luck, bad karma, whatever. at least you don't have to ditch your name.

4. crave

crave Veteran Member

several factors will probably work in your favor. be thankful for that. good luck.

5. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

There was this nazi writer in Louisville that got crossed out so much and did so much crack and he got busted and doesn't write anymore.

6. Gunm

Gunm Banned

damn dude....sucks for you.

7. thabossnigga

thabossnigga Senior Member

tell them you were taking a piss and you saw a writer painting a character and when he saw you he ran. You just inspected the scene, grabbed the cap for a suveneir and came back. The shit the cop found was the writer's shit. Say it was all a big mistake, get a lawyer that is willing to lie. HAhahaaa

not sure if it would work but oh well.:idea:

8. porque

porque Senior Member

...never ever ever ever let them search you...good luck...

9. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

If a cop wants to search you, he will. Good ones will do it before you have time to tell them you aren't willing. And this dude thought he was clean even though he had a leftover cap. Repeatively say "I do not consent to this search" before, while, and after the search. This will help you in court. Other than that it's best to remain silent; also helps you in court if you have a decent lawyer.

10. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

so, how does the cap prove you did the graffiti ?

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

next time don't park in front of the crack house...

12. Mr. Whoppie

Mr. Whoppie New Jack

exactly....you're trippin off of nothing fool

13. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Listen to this man....

You're pretty lucky. Shit could have been a lot worse.....

14. ToYs

ToYs Guest

grey and red paint specks on the cap, grey and red paint on the wall.

15. Vlad

Vlad Senior Member

tell them you are a jew and the swastikas offended you