So i got butsed...

Guest ToYs

Ok so this is what happened. a few nights ago i was painting this drainage ditch and i see that a cop pulled up behind my car and i hear him radio for a towtruck. (he thought my shit was broken down.) so im trippin cause this spot is like a half hour drive away from civilization and its fucking freezing so i come up with a plan. while he searches the area i will come out of the bushes and inform him i was taking a piss. so then i can come back and finish without getting busted. so i stash my paint, my gloves, and my resperater and quickly empty my pockets and run behind the bushes...

i pop out and zip up my pants, the proceed to ask him if there is a problem. he asks if it is my car. i tell him yes he asked what i was doing, i told him i was taking a piss. he even seemed to believe me. so he asks if i was doin any drugs back there... (the drainage ditch is a junkie hangout) i respond no, so he asks if he can pat me down i i tell him thats cool (dont want to seem suspicious) so he pats me down and what does he find? a single spraycap that i missed in my pocket. so he cuffs me and detains me in his car. while him and his partner go and find all my shit. so they take all my stuff as evidence and seend me on my way. now i have court on march 10.:(

The up side: (my only hope) i wasnt painting my name, i was painting some characters and i was painting over some swatikas so im hoping that the judge will take it easy on me due to those things. and shit i was painting a fucking old drainage ditch out in the middle of nowhere where no one can see it, and no one even cares... maybe i can convince them to make it a legal wall? i dunno. either way im gonna have to lay low for a while.

so thats my story peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

good luck man...well good news is if you were painting characters, they shouldnt be able to link you to anything else..just tell them it was a random one time thing and you thought it would look cool, and that you wanted to get rid of the nazi bullshit...tell them that you think that making that wall a legal wall will clean up that spot, get rid of junkies and possibly help with the illegal graffiti in the area...youll be fine

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

good luck man...well good news is if you were painting characters, they shouldnt be able to link you to anything else..just tell them it was a random one time thing and you thought it would look cool, and that you wanted to get rid of the nazi bullshit...tell them that you think that making that wall a legal wall will clean up that spot, get rid of junkies and possibly help with the illegal graffiti in the area...youll be fine

There was this nazi writer in Louisville that got crossed out so much and did so much crack and he got busted and doesn't write anymore.

tell them you were taking a piss and you saw a writer painting a character and when he saw you he ran. You just inspected the scene, grabbed the cap for a suveneir and came back. The shit the cop found was the writer's shit. Say it was all a big mistake, get a lawyer that is willing to lie. HAhahaaa

not sure if it would work but oh well.:idea:

Originally posted by porque

...never ever ever ever let them search you...good luck...

If a cop wants to search you, he will. Good ones will do it before you have time to tell them you aren't willing. And this dude thought he was clean even though he had a leftover cap. Repeatively say "I do not consent to this search" before, while, and after the search. This will help you in court. Other than that it's best to remain silent; also helps you in court if you have a decent lawyer.

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

Listen to this man....

You're pretty lucky. Shit could have been a lot worse.....

look into a competent/well respected lawyer. lawyers like that are expensive but have mad law & order skills (and this is just an observation here that may or may not hold water but in some cases their relationships with judges and or prosicutors even go beyond the courtroom and onto the golf coarse or whatever they do for fun) that SEEMS to give them an slight unfair advantage when their working.

i dont have a law degree here but it seems the key is that: though your situation is suspicious, you were found near a wall relieving yourself not at a wall allegedly painting and you cooperated with the officer. wierd coincidences like that happen all the time, im sure your not the only person in the world who has a cap in your pocket. better start shoppin' for legal representation. after that it is really all luck of the judge.

anyways this is just a point of view that is most likely warped & twisted. im just a kid who has been cursed with the gift of pointless and baseless babble which can sometimes deliver a sense of comfort. ummm...i like comfort, its a good feeling.

since im assuming you were dumb and ran your mouth, you're screwed.

if you had denied it, you could have gotten off scot-free.

let that be a lesson to you.

NEVER ADMIT ANYTHING.

no matter how bad it looks for you. if they catch you standing over a body with a bloody knife and your dick stuck in the wound, say it wasnt you....say you found her like that, but NEVER admit you did anything wrong. if you're found guilty, you're found guilty, but atleast you didnt do it to yourself.