Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

posion ivy

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

fuck it,what do I do

2. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I had this shit BAD a couple of years back, all over my arms and legs, had this one HUGE blister that was the size of a dime that would ooze puss all over. I was taking hot baths and showers and had tons of calamine lotion all over, nothing helped. I had to go to the doctor and was prescribed some steroids that help to stop poison ivy, it cleared up pretty quickly after that except for some temporary scarage.

When I had it I was on the train and some guy was telling me that when he had poison oak he would actually cut off the blisters from his skin to make it go away. Crazy shit. If you JUST got it don't take a hot shower because it will open up your pores and spread. And whatever clothes or shoes you were wearing I'd throw away because the oil from the plant can stay potent for months afterwards and you might put on that pair of shoes and get it all over again.

3. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

And whatever you do.......

DON'T SCRATCH IT!!!

4. vptonbing

vptonbing Member

yea i get that shit often, buy the 60 doller shit at cvs. helps!!!

5. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

you gotta get I think its called Aveno, its like an oatmeal bath you bathe in, that shit works. You also gotta the clear gel shit thats really high in alcohol. Dries it right the fuck out.

6. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

this is why it pays to be black. Panthr power.

7. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

dude, blacks can get poison ivy too.

lagga head.

8. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

my brotha mustve meant sunburn...yup sunburn to a black guy is like lotion to a caucasian elbow. s'not happenin.

9. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

10. synaps

synaps Senior Member

11. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

cop some "rhuli" gel at CVS.

you have like 2 weeks to get rid of this shit or im not comin gnear you in MTL.

12. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

^^ thats the shit i was talking about.

the clear gel. That shit will set you str8.

13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

One time when i was a kid i rubbed poison oak all over my arm to see what would happen.....

....needless to say i never did that again

14. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

fall back kid and peep the true story, hev a youngster (70s) got into a NON-gay tussle with some fools in the woods by the underage drinking spot, next day they all had poison Ivy, but not hev. Conclusion? Hevs blackness fought the Poison ivy. hevs blackness Ko'd the IVy; while the honkys were laid up for weeks.

its melononononon thing kid, dont be mad.

15. fall back kid and peep the true story, hev a youngster (70s) got into a NON-gay tussle with some fools in the woods by the underage drinking spot, next day they all had poison Ivy, but not hev. Conclusion? Hevs blackness fought the Poison ivy. hevs blackness Ko'd the IVy; while the honkys were laid up for weeks.

its melononononon thing kid, dont be mad.
    [post=4058092]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

some people are not allergic to the oil. i don't get poison ivy, but i sure as hell get poison oak. i did read somewhere that fat canadians that love teal blue and terracotta are indeed the most prone to getting it.