Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

only a 2 day weekend this time :-( (friday post 16th april 2004)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

tonight- going out drinking with my brother and a couple of his mates. apparently my brother got a load of good weed real cheap, so we'll be getting smaaaaaassshhhhhhheeeeed tonight

saturday- hungover no doubt. hang out with jen and get her to take care of me in my pitiful state (hahaha)

saturday night- get rid of all the paint i have. maybe go for some drinks first though

sunday- probably go see my boy rich who i haven't seen for ages. i've still got a free movie ticket in my wallet so i might go use that before it expires too.

what are your plans?

2. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

friday: goin to a old friends b-day party...

saturday: goin to have a few drinks at the family get together, then goin to see a local band around the way....

sunday: cleanin the house til my lady comes over for a BBQ.....(gonna dog some food...)

3. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Fri - attend the funeral of a friend's brother who was killed in Iraq. Drive home.

Sat - library and studies.

Sun - library and studies.

Wee.

4. Fuck Ya'll

Fuck Ya'll Member

Friday - No idea.

Saturday - go paint with slave_one and maybe other girls if they actually wake up.

Sunday - No idea.

5. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

damn pmb, sorry to hear bout you friends bro.

well it's friday on the other side of the world already, i'm going to see an accupuncturist for my bad back. my girlfriend is insisting and i'm ready to try anything anyway. shit is killin me. being that i've sat for over 20 hours worth of tattoo work, it seems silly that i'm scared shitless of an accupuncturist. maybe i'll have some pics tomorrow of some gnarly needles stuck in my back.:D

6. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Thursday- went to this club. It was horrible. I knew 2 people there so i played some pool and mistook this one guy for seeking once i got drunk from a pic i saw of him a long long time ago.

Friday- I think im gonna actually try and do something cool. Dont know what yet.

Saturday- I have a bet going with this girl that i cant pee on this other girl. Im gonna see if it cant be done. I have til monday. I have to get video of it.

Sunday- To the club. Gotta make some money.

And thats my weekend. If i do end up peeing in this girls butt, i will find a way to show you all whether you like it or not.

7. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

you fucking bet you are! i wanna see that! :lol:

8. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

friday: go see "kill bill 2" sneak some liquor into the theater
    keep drinking after that and trying to do some martial art moves like
    uma thurman.

sat: go to venice beach

sun: go to san diego to kick with my big bro.

9. Hoblow

Hoblow Senior Member

Friday - Chill with the lady. Get freekydeeky.

Saturday - My little brothers 18th. I'm gonna get absolutely shitfaced.

10. HELLSATAN

HELLSATAN Member

fri-move my sister into her new house
    -go skate for a bt then off to a free show
    - who knows after that ???

sat-wake up and go see kill bill vol 2
    - go to opening of a new tatoo shop in town
    - go skate
    - go to a birthday party
    -then off to my sisters house to get drunk with people i work with most likely make a complete jackass out of myself

11. skullnbones

skullnbones Elite Member

its already friday night and im abotu to go to sleep.
    saturday: start work at 5 in the moring (FUCK YEAH). once i finish that im going to cruise around with a mate and take some flicks.
    saturday night: depends on wether i aquire any money or not
    sunday: skateboarding

not exactly an awesome weekend but oh well.

12. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

friday - at work, then go to the gym, then out to a bar to catch up with a lot of old friends

saturday - drop the car off at 10am to get the alarm put on, head downtown do some shopping, go for a motorcycle ride, pick up the car
    take the boy out to one of the most expensive restaurants in town in celebration of the bonus. then go to a club and make monkey love when we get back

sunday - fill out my fafsa student loan application, enjoy the day, get nookie

13. Telo

Telo Elite Member

Fri- work tonight
    Saturday- work tomorrow during the day and hit the streets at night.
    Sunday- work.

14. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

Greetings!:)

Friday:::::::
    *Go to Science surplus store to get trinkets for packages
    *go thrift shopping
    *Possibly hang out with friends or work on packages

Saturday:::::
    *Hang out with friends
    *Study for fetal pig exam
    *see kill bill