Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Online Clothing Stores

Discussion in 'Style' started by "Runk", Jan 1, 2007.

1. soupBDC

soupBDC Banned

2. soupBDC

soupBDC Banned

I'm exaggerating. In highschool a friend of mine's older brother was one of the founders and the dude was a total douche. Eventually all the other guys involved in that store thought so too, and even after he left Upper Playground cus no one liked him, he still fronted like he owned the whole damn thing.

Now if I was to snarl i'd be because Sam Flores is actually a big nerd with a pretty nerdy posse who get ridiculously egotistical if you've ever tried to say what up.

I just wish I could make hella uggo clothing and get mad respect in europe. Don't do it cus I said so but check out Huf before you ever check Upper. Huf's like my family ran store. http://www.HufSf.com

Last edited: Jan 1, 2007
  3. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

Thanks for the info!

4. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

5. soupBDC

soupBDC Banned

No thank you for asking, Mr. Nigger!

6. VILE_ATX

VILE_ATX Member

7. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

almost clicked it, but relized what it was...you sonovabitch.

8. suca

suca Veteran Member

oh fuck you vile

fuck you

9. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

nobody ships to Canada...

10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

there's a reason for that

11. why write

why write Member

12. bufme1

bufme1 Senior Member

13. Stupid Kid

Stupid Kid Junior Member

14. webmaster

webmaster Administrator

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP
    SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - December 17, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click any Heineken Ad through out the site, once your are on the Heineken Holiday Capsule site find the link that reads Enter To Win.*** Fill out the page with your information and send a screen grab of the page that appears after submitting.*** This contest will not only get you a FREE MONTH OF VIP and the possibility of winning more prizes for entering to win.. It's that simple...

Send me your screen grabs via Private message, we will update your account nightly. Please make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

Enjoy…

This contest will run all week until Friday - December 17, 2010 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!
    WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

15. Lewis and Clark

Lewis and Clark Senior Member