Oceans 12.

imported_YEAHMANWORD

Anyone see this movie yet?

I saw it last night and was pretty disappointed.

Some parts were completely far-fetched and alot of things went unanswered.

I liked Ocean's Eleven (2001) and found it to be thoroughly entertaining. Some parts were a stretch, but believeable nontheless.

I thought Ocean's Twelve tried too hard to be something it wasn't.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just got home from seeing it. wasnt as horrible as i thought it would be but they could have done without the guy breakdancing through the fucking laserbeams. they serve alcohol at the movies so i didnt feel like leaving right away so i saw national treasure had just started so i sat through that also. when you watch a god awful movie like that anything looks decent when compared! at least i got my moneys worth'

Not that bad? common man!

I REALLY enjoyed the first one because it was well done, focussed on the genius of scams with some added humour.

The second one was just a pretty weak storyline which they attempted to cover up by throwing in a few extra high profile actors to further spice up the "all star cast" hardly any clever scams/tricks at all, which i felt was the essence of the oceans 11 theme.

Oh and julia roberts character pretending to be julia roberts REALLY didnt work for me.

Originally posted by On_A_Binge@Dec 14 2004, 02:44 PM

It wasnt that bad of a movie, it was worth the 5 dollars. Neway is wasnt breakdancing, it was was Capoeira. But ya the first was better.. BLOW IT OUT YOUR :shook:

5 DOLLARS FOR A MOVIE...WHERE DO YOU LIVE?...HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET, AND I'M PRETTY SURE THERE IS A THREAD ABOUT BLADE 3..BUT I'M TO LAZY TO SEARCH FOR IT...BUT THAT JAWN WAS CHEESY...AS FUCK...I'M TRYING NOT TO DISLIKE IT, BECAUSE IT'S BLADE..

Originally posted by InfamousOne+Dec 15 2004, 03:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (InfamousOne - Dec 15 2004, 03:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Dec 14 2004, 02:32 PM

I still gotta see Blade 3, figured it might suck but there is always hope.

And Ocean's 11 was crap. I couldn't watch more than 10 minutes of it when it was on cable. Big Hollywood hunks do not equal a good movie.

u have cable?? are u rich or something?haha.....

[/b]

Oh yeah, man. It takes a lot of money to split a cable bill between three people. Once you move out of your mom's house and get a job you can do it, too.

And Moogle, yeah I know all about that stuff, hit me up on AIM and I'll gladly take Blade 3, as long as the quality isn't too bad.