Mickey's/Discovering new booze appreciation thread.

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

keep in mind I'm canadian. we don't even get a lot of 'merican beer up here. can't ever remember even SEEING it before this weekend. when I went to get another case the usual store I hit up had it way in the back on a shelf next to some horrible bullshit that I avoid like the plague. they're hiding it on me!

Thats what i was saying. I'm a fairly regular parouser of the aisles at my local liquor store, from the coolers with the 40 oz's to the fancy liquers under video surviellance, and for the life of me, i cant ever remember seeing Mickeys either.

I'll ne sure to keep my eyes peeled now though.

i like mickeys more than oe, drinking oe has gotten me to a point

where i cant even look at the bottle, especially high gravity, my homies got hemmed up by poe drinking mickeys, and the poe let them off, and told them next time to get better beer

Originally posted by big bruno

olympia has those cool little puzzles under the cap.

rebus?

thats funny, i ran into one though and i had a whole party stumped, none of us could figure that shit out. i still dont know what it was. they need answers on the bottom of the bottles or soem shit.

Guest BROWNer

hahaha, i used to drink olympia, the puzzles weren't

that bad. mickey's i've had a maybe a couple times..

i like the feel of them, but can't remember if the beer

itself is any good. sometimes beer is beer, but sometimes

it's gotta be somethin' fucking great:

http://www.natywat.com/Schlitz.jpg'>

:dazed:

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

those things never get funny... in fact, i'd say that the drunker i get, the less funny they get...

Haha. That's funny. There's this beer down here called Lone Star, Vinyl swears by it.... seriously.

I've heard that going to the Shiner brewery for a tour was a cool thing to do. It's in Shiner Texas, and they give you warm beer, yuk.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Haha. That's funny. There's this beer down here called Lone Star, Vinyl swears by it.... seriously.

I've heard that going to the Shiner brewery for a tour was a cool thing to do. It's in Shiner Texas, and they give you warm beer, yuk.

lone star is where it's at...

and when i was in austin i helped a guy with a flat tire on his bike and he bought be a 6 of shiner bock... i love that town...

and there's a sake factory right near my work... you can take a free tour and you get about a shot of all the different sake they make at the end... booze tours are the shit...

Originally posted by O Mei Shan

over here in good ol blighty we got stella artois. its the shit.

stella artois aka "wifebeater" you work it out. you can actually ask for a pint of wifebeater and you will get stella. or hurlimans. mmmm stella:krunk: :krunk:

beer in daily rotation prior to mickeys: stella.

Archived