Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ski Mask

Mickey's/Discovering new booze appreciation thread.

i grew up drinking mickeys 40's then turned to the mickeys grenades. dirt cheap and good. does the trick every time.

Dude, you just now found out about Mickey's? Man, I'd be pissed if I went that long, Mickey's is the lick!! Little hand grenade bottles.

keep in mind I'm canadian. we don't even get a lot of 'merican beer up here. can't ever remember even SEEING it before this weekend. when I went to get another case the usual store I hit up had it way in the back on a shelf next to some horrible bullshit that I avoid like the plague. they're hiding it on me!

Thats what i was saying. I'm a fairly regular parouser of the aisles at my local liquor store, from the coolers with the 40 oz's to the fancy liquers under video surviellance, and for the life of me, i cant ever remember seeing Mickeys either.

I'll ne sure to keep my eyes peeled now though.

Mickeys is great for the little messages under the cap. The drunker you get the funnier they get. Malt Liquor whooaaah

at the alberni one:

to the right of the coolers, above the 40s. or you can come over and I'll give you one right now.

i like mickeys more than oe, drinking oe has gotten me to a point

where i cant even look at the bottle, especially high gravity, my homies got hemmed up by poe drinking mickeys, and the poe let them off, and told them next time to get better beer

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Mickeys is great for the little messages under the cap. The drunker you get the funnier they get. Malt Liquor whooaaah

those things never get funny... in fact, i'd say that the drunker i get, the less funny they get...

Originally posted by big bruno

olympia has those cool little puzzles under the cap.

rebus?

thats funny, i ran into one though and i had a whole party stumped, none of us could figure that shit out. i still dont know what it was. they need answers on the bottom of the bottles or soem shit.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

those things never get funny... in fact, i'd say that the drunker i get, the less funny they get...

it's a very uncomfortable kind of humor. Plus when im drinkin I'm easily amused.

Guest BROWNer

hahaha, i used to drink olympia, the puzzles weren't

that bad. mickey's i've had a maybe a couple times..

i like the feel of them, but can't remember if the beer

itself is any good. sometimes beer is beer, but sometimes

it's gotta be somethin' fucking great:

http://www.natywat.com/Schlitz.jpg'>

:dazed:

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

Haha. That's funny. There's this beer down here called Lone Star, Vinyl swears by it.... seriously.

I've heard that going to the Shiner brewery for a tour was a cool thing to do. It's in Shiner Texas, and they give you warm beer, yuk.

First time I got drunk...

Mickey's and peach schnapps.

Almost made hump with a girl a couple years older than me. She threw up whilst playing swallow the swan. But I wanted hump.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this