Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

mcdonalds and lots of malt liquor dont mix

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fuck muni, Feb 6, 2004.

1. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

so last night i drank O.E chased by mickeys straight to the dome....went to mcdonalds on height street and ate alot of fuckig fries and ketchup cus i had free certificates

was feeling good walking aroud height street drunk as fucik conversating with the crazy locals....about a hour later i hit a blunt and 20 minutes after that....

UP COMES THE FRIES...my friend said my puke looked like tuna fish..but god damn...i never puke when i eat burger king

burger king and beer= good
    mcdonalds ad malt liquor= bad

yea so theres my little story from last night

2. metallix

metallix Elite Member

chinese food + liquor = dont mix

3. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I had fun getting into a class-a arguement last night with my ex-rommates over my deposit. Seems I have to take them to court on account of the fact they spebnt my $300 deposit on video games.

Yeah, I got drunk too and went out stenciling. Had a blast.

4. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Member

McDonald's doesn't mix well with your body, either.

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

that article doesent really prove much.

i mean my dads a diabetic so he doesn't have any sugar.

once in a while if he has some regular syrup on his pancakes or some regular sodas he feels like shit after.

so if that guy was a vegetarian for 8 years or some shit and then all of a sudden started downing nothing but burgers fries, and shakes then no shit dudes gonna drive backwards in the drive though.

6. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

sounds like it was mixing just fine until you threw the blunt in the mix.....

7. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

^ I was thinking that too, but then I thought; Who barfs off a blunt?
    Well, unless you rarely smoke I guess.

8. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

i have seen people puke off a blunt ... but more often than not they were drinking first.

9. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

mcdonalds + your mouth = bad

when will you kids ever learn

10. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

I know why you puked.

You ingested alot of beer.
    Then, you gobbled down a
    butt load of fries. Im guessing
    you didnt give ample time to let
    all that stuff digest properly.
    All the food was stuck in your
    throat. You most likely took
    a pull and coughed a bit, then
    everything came out.

:yuck:

On the Mickey D's story...
    I once ate MDs for 2 weeks straight.
    Im talking lunch and dinner.
    I gained a shit load of lbs, and
    was sick as hell in the end.
    My stomach was feeling weird,
    and shit just didnt feel right.
    So, that story is pretty believeable.

11. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

mixing and matching substances has always been a recipe for disaster for me. and yes, adding fast food to the mix is always a bad idea.

man, i quit eating fast food like three weeks ago and i already feel a ton better. it's kinda creepy. it's not like i'm eating healthier really, i just cut out the drivethru, and i've been cooking more, and man, i'll be damned if i don't have more energy and crave sugar and fat even less.

12. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

Re: McDonald's doesn't mix well with your body, either.

":Shocking News: McDonalds makes you unhealthy."

No Shit! I could've told you that. But hearing that article really makes me want to stop eating there. But the only thing I ever get from that joint are filet-o-fish.

13. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Member

Yes, we all know McDonald's is bad for you, the point of the article was to illustrate how bad. But thanks for the synopsis there, chief.

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

In my experience, smoking the blunt can often be the link between being happily intoxicated, and puking all over the place.....

Although I'm sure woofing down a bunch of McDonalds' fries didn't help.

Ba da ba ba ba......

15. caL

caL Senior Member

fecal burgers, no thx