Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

make her tell you......

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by WhAt_dA_fUcK, Aug 11, 2004.

1. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

this is directed more to the females but here is my situation.....

im currently in iraq and i gotta girlfriend back home and i seriously think shes cheating on me.....meh i dont really care but...i want to know if there was anyway how i can make her feel so guilty about it that she has to tell me....i know most females will tell you eventually cuz thats how girls are but i want her to tell me now so i can break up with her and just end it as soon as possible....

2. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

you got an iraqi bitch and you want your girl gone cause of that...

3. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

tell her all the good things you've done for her,
    not only that but obviously you're serving and
    risking your life out there (AND you think about her all the time)
    and this is what you get in return??

that should be enough to make her spill the beans.

4. crave

crave Veteran Member

Re: Re: make her tell you......

only if he's into veils and hairy armpits and legs.

i wish i had some advice to give you, bro. if you think she's stepping out on you there had to be something that made you think that. why don't you bring that to her attention and see what she has to say? other than that, best of luck to you. .

keep your head down and always wear your gear.

5. Milton

Milton Senior Member

There are actually a few hot Iraqi girls that I know... They're really American though.

As far as your girl goes, you don't really need an excuse to end the relationship, if you don't want to be with her and you think shes cheating, dump her. And get some hot arab action. If you get a chance go to any coffee shop and look for the egyptian or morrocan girls, those are the hookers, and they're damn good from what I hear, but they like it in the back, so bring protection...

6. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

Your girl is probably fucking me.........sorry kid! I fuck a lot of "taken" bitches!

7. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

you have an accent

8. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

someone on here once said something
    about leaving a broomstick on the porch.
    thats a signal for the troops still on base.
    it means that hubby is away, and wifey
    wants to get her freak on.

watch out dude.

you should call joey greco from cheaters.

9. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

I'd go with what slave said (beings that she has a vagina).

Start talking about all the 'great things you've done for her', plans for your 'future together', how she's 'all that keeps you getting up in the morning', and how you're so 'happy to be able to call her your own'...

Then you could always play the 'I just don't know what's going to happen to me out here so if there's anything you want to tell me do it now. Something could happen and I don't want there to be any dishonesty between us if this were to be the last time we talked' card.

Fuck it, I've always dumped bitches based on good 'ol intestinal fortitude. If that Mexican food looks like Chinese, tastes like Chinese, was made by Chinese people and was served with an eggroll odds are you're not eating an enchillada. Toss that shit in the garbage my man.

10. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

get someone to tell her you died

11. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I don't think there is much you can do to get her to fess up.
    I dated a girl that cheated on me and she still denied it even after we broke up. Of course this same woman tried to tell me she was a virgin.
    umm...yeah...right.

12. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

before or after she slept with you?

13. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

after.
    she wasn't the brightest.
    I should've known right then if she'd lie about that...it'd only get worse.

14. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

Once again.........^^^^^^^^^^^^

15. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i think you're old enough to pass on the high school mental bull shit games and just go tell her what you think. what's the point of beating around the bush until she caves in? so that she feels guilty? there's nothing you can get out of that but "feeling" as if you were the bigger person in the situation. or better yet, just end it as soon as possible. when ending it, tell her what you think and that you really dont give a shit. just cut it simple and not make it so difficult for yourself. you have other important problems like being in iraq.