Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Lost and found.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dELiSs, Oct 13, 2003.

1. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

It's official I have lost my fucking mind. my marbles. etc. I don't really eat. I dont sleep. I can't sleep . I hate you 12oz I hate you chicken fucker.

2. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

have you been smoking dope?

3. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

so what did you find ???

4. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i lost my mind a long time ago....i do believe it was when i moved to fucking california.

fuck you california.

5. bufme1

bufme1 Senior Member

post your boobies...

6. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

I found some awesome halloween socks. yes fuck you california. die. No I don'ts moke or drink or any of that sort. lately i want to because then i can pass out or die or soemhting cool. but nah i'll just become anorexic and go die or something. poptartxcore.

7. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

I wear my hair in pigtails alot and when i get stressed i'll be all arghhhhhh ahhh and pull on them. i do that alot lately. do any of you work at markets and going on strike? fucking gangsters.

8. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

ha, that strike shit is crazy. i went to the store last night and was like WTF? i did not go in though, fuck that, i went to tj's and shit was jam packed and i said fuck, what do i need food for? then i honked while passing the picket line this morning.. and they gave me a thumbs up!!
    my cousin works for VONS, sucks for her, hopefully they get what they want.

9. Oprah Oner

Oprah Oner Junior Member

start to collect something, like leaves shaped as children...canadian children. that would be hip, let me know how that works out if you try it. anyway, i might move out to the great state of california in a year or so, im hoping by then LA will be just like terminator 4.

10. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i agree

11. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

wow I have issues. Sorry tease we can't win at life all the time like you.

12. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

I collect lip gloss and markers and weird pictures i find on the side of the road and such. i also collect other things. kind of like how tease's box of condoms collects dust.

13. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

^^haha, ooohhh buuuuuurrn.

14. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

15. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

HA! That made my day. Thank you very much Deliss.