Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dELiSs

Lost and found.

It's official I have lost my fucking mind. my marbles. etc. I don't really eat. I dont sleep. I can't sleep . I hate you 12oz I hate you chicken fucker.

i lost my mind a long time ago....i do believe it was when i moved to fucking california.

fuck you california.

I found some awesome halloween socks. yes fuck you california. die. No I don'ts moke or drink or any of that sort. lately i want to because then i can pass out or die or soemhting cool. but nah i'll just become anorexic and go die or something. poptartxcore.

I wear my hair in pigtails alot and when i get stressed i'll be all arghhhhhh ahhh and pull on them. i do that alot lately. do any of you work at markets and going on strike? fucking gangsters.

ha, that strike shit is crazy. i went to the store last night and was like WTF? i did not go in though, fuck that, i went to tj's and shit was jam packed and i said fuck, what do i need food for? then i honked while passing the picket line this morning.. and they gave me a thumbs up!!

my cousin works for VONS, sucks for her, hopefully they get what they want.

start to collect something, like leaves shaped as children...canadian children. that would be hip, let me know how that works out if you try it. anyway, i might move out to the great state of california in a year or so, im hoping by then LA will be just like terminator 4.

I collect lip gloss and markers and weird pictures i find on the side of the road and such. i also collect other things. kind of like how tease's box of condoms collects dust.

Guest krie

what where the market people striking for ?

i remember the simpsons episode where the bag boys strike :lol:

Originally posted by krie

what where the market people striking for ?

i remember the simpsons episode where the bag boys strike :lol:

the companies are trying to issue a pay freeze and cut pension and health benifits by a grip... plus give new employess even more of the shaft as far a wages and benefits. i never saw that simpsons..must be one of the few.

but that reminds of a story, back in high school when the michgan supermarket workers went on strike a few friends and i would go in to the pretty much empty stores minus maybe 2 employees and a few shoppers and dump the $1.99 12 packs of big k cola and fill them with beer cans... shit was money!!! plus that was right when colt 45 was the 1st company to make 22oz'ers... so we'd stock up on those as well. then drive around all faded and play mailbox baseball...woo.

Guest willy.wonka

i lost my mind a while back too...i grew up without a father

recently some girl fucked my head up...so fuck her!

Originally posted by Oprah Oner

start to collect something, like leaves shaped as children...canadian children. that would be hip

funny... i collect canadian children shaped like leaves...

you stress too much deliss... you should come out here some time...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this