Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Jobs.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by onist, Feb 23, 2005.

1. onist

onist New Jack

Just and curiousity question.., what are your jobs, what do you do for work.. thought it would be cool to share with everyone our daily duties..

i for instance am a cook at like a mexican based resuraunt.., it's cool though we got a tv in the kitchen.. just basiclly shoot the shit all night.. it's a pretty crazy bar too.. always fuckin with the drunks..

2. why write?

why write? 12oz Veteran Member

its that real hip hop and you dont stop.

3. Grimes

Grimes 12oz Veteran Member

well i just left a job sellin cigs and beer to work in a warehouse movin boxes and fuckin around on the forklift,its hot and tiresome but its pretty cool hours and the money is nice,not to mention they got two hot ass chicks that work in the office

4. onist

onist New Jack

5. Hoblow

Hoblow 12oz Senior Member

I need a new job yesterday so i can afford to move out.

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i dig holes. deep ones. sometimes i fill em in again, but not always

7. Hoblow

Hoblow 12oz Senior Member

Is there university qualifications involved in that ABC? Or did you get the job through family connections?

8. isor357

isor357 12oz Senior Member

for the time being im an orchestrator. Its nothing im proud of. Its what i have to do to survive. I have connects. I make shit happen and demand percentages. I dont street team... im past that. If i ever find a job im straight and narrow, . I dont like to deal with sketchy motherfuckers. In the last 3 months i have submitted atleast 120 resumes and filled out 40 applications. If i would discover a decent way to make $ i would jump on it. I would take significant losses in order to be legitimate.

9. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe 12oz Veteran Member

get a construction job mayn

10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i was the only one with a shovel.

and arms.

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

I just got my unemployment benefits cut off sooooo I need a job. Like right quick....

12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

I NEED A JOB REAL BAD , 3 GRAND IN THE HOLE AND COUNTING.....

13. isor357

isor357 12oz Senior Member

14. Mr. Peanut

Mr. Peanut 12oz Elite Member

15. test pattern

test pattern 12oz Elite Member

i do network cabling at MD Anderson