JOB INTERVIEW QUESTION??????

king kong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by king kong

IF THE MANAGER SAYS "WILL GIVE YOU A CALL" AFTER A JOB INTERVIEW, DOES THAT MEAN THEY DONT WANT YOU OR YOU HAVE A SLIM CHANCE OF GETTING THE JOB?

yes and no. if you and the interviewer had a great long conversation about the job etc and you didn't ooh and aah the whole way thru, you did well. if there was alot of tension in the air and you were unable to answer some of the questions, get back to job hunting cos you sucked

Chances are you blew it. Here is my advice for the next one.

Learn how to talk with your hands. Practice in the mirror until it comes natural.

Learn how to laugh professionally. It's loud and over exagerated.

i hope you have a firm handshake. Dont go into crush mode though. People with limp handshakes cant be trusted.

collect your thoughts and be poised like you are about to say the most groundbreaking thing ever when you answer questions.

dress for the job you want, not for the job you have.

Follow these few easy steps and it really doesnt matter what you say.

CONGRATULATIONS KING KONG!! WE HAVE DECIDED TO HIRE YOU.

it went great

i laughed at her lame jokes

i shook her hand firm and praised her

she liked the fact i live next to the office

i have the experience and education

but she said we will call u and i didnt like how she said it

she probably saw my criminal record

Any job I've gotten I knew I got it right after the interview because they told me I was hired or said they'd really like me to work for them, but couldn't offer it to me because they still had to interview a few other people. If they want you they typically will tell you. This isn't true in every case and for every job. it really matters what the job is, of course. Getting hired at Walmart and getting hired at some big Advertising agency are going to be different.

IF THE MANAGER SAYS "WILL GIVE YOU A CALL" AFTER A JOB INTERVIEW, DOES THAT MEAN THEY DONT WANT YOU OR YOU HAVE A SLIM CHANCE OF GETTING THE JOB?

CAUSE EVERYONE I KNOW TOLD ME THEY GOT THE JOB RIGHT AFTER THE INTERVIEW?

keep calling him back and checking up...youll get it...

she probably saw my criminal record

Book keeper? Haha. I hate to shit on your parade but say good bye to anything involving money for 7 years after your conviction date. That job seems like it would be the lick of a lifetime. How easy would it be for you to make a few reciepts dissapear and take home a little extra cashola every once in a while?

Originally posted by mr.yuck

How easy would it be for you to make a few reciepts dissapear and take home a little extra cashola every once in a while?

very easy, the room is small with no camera's, she probably hired this prude nerdy girl who was applying for the job at the same time...the funny thing is i would wake up early for a phone call from them and yesterday i did the same thing and the phone rang and it was a supermarket wanting me to be a bagger when i applyed also for a bookeeping job there as well

Archived