Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

JESUS KILLS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Stapler, Aug 16, 2002.

1. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Dashboard Jesus Kills Ohio Teen

CINCINNATI (EAP) - A Cincinnati teenager was killed yesterday when her plastic Jesus dashboard figure was driven into her chest by her car's airbag which inflated during an accident involving two other vehicles.

17-year-old Darlene Fulps of Cincinnati was apparently holding her Jesus figure close to her chest when she ran through a red light and collided with two other vehicles in a busy intersection.

"The air bag inflated and pushed the head of Jesus straight through her heart," said Tom Young, medical examiner at the scene of the accident. "If it wasn't for the plastic Jesus, Ms. Fulps would still be alive today."

"Air bags have saved thousands of lives, but in this case it actually took a life, thanks to Jesus," said police officer Graham Pryor, first officer at the scene.

Robert Fulps, Darlene's father and devout Christian man said "It was just our daughter's time to go, and we can't question the actions of God. My daughter loved Jesus and worshipped Him, and I think she's probably talking to Him in heaven right now."

"We gave our daughter the dashboard Jesus for her birthday last year, and she really liked it," said Mrs. Gladys Fulps. "It's too bad that Jesus ended up killing her, but we believe she's in heaven now, and we're happy for her, and hope to re-unite with her when we get to heaven."

"We're just glad our daughter had Jesus in her heart when she died," said Mr. and Mrs. Fulps.

2. jah

jah Elite Member

shes with him now....

rip

3. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

4. IM2LOW4YOU

IM2LOW4YOU New Jack

Walk away me boys...

wipe the golden tear from your mother dear,
    and raise whats left of the flag for me...

5. duffman

duffman Guest

thats horrible..
    rip

6. dirtysicks

dirtysicks Senior Member

Thats a gill..........who remembers gills??? LOL

7. Hahahahaha, holy fuck, that'd be ridiculous. Almost certainly not true, but if it ever happened... Beer,

El Mamerro

8. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

now i only read the first paragraph... but is it only me that thinks thats fucking hilarious??? the irony is beautiful. mm mm good.

9. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

for some reason the way that was written didnt seem true....is this just me?

10. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAH

11. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

NO PUN INTENDED. HAH .. HAHAH .. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

12. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

13. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

YOU FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BET THAT SHIT ISNT True. GIVE US A LINK.

14. Wilt

Wilt Guest

im sorry....im no fan of religion...didn't "moses" say you can't worship false idols?hmmmmm...interesting...well...if she was such a devout christian why is she doing the wrong thing by running red lights?and why the fuck was she holding some doll to her chest while driving?whatever...

15. juggernaut

juggernaut Member

haaa!!! where'd you get that? sounds like some grade-A onion journalism to me.

anybody else read survivor"? Tender Branson bobble-headed dashboard doll to the brain. Jesus is more blatanly funny, though.