Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I'm watching Bjork's titties on TV

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ferris Bueller, Apr 15, 2002.

1. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

yea...
    on MTV2 they got that uncensored video shit that they are doing right now...playing some bjork video and she's singin with her titties showing it's great

2. dude! i'd pay much money for that. one of the few times i'm pissed i don't have cable or watch tv to begin with.

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

i got digital cable and hundreds of channels but i don't have M2 or Comedy Central. blah.

4. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

no comedy central? man, you must be definitely hurting. Love clap for Pistol.
    *claps*

5. HOFACkER69

HOFACkER69 New Jack

6. Jerk182

Jerk182 Member

anyone ever seen that footage of bjork getting nuts on some woman reporter knocking her down and smacking the crap out of her? awesome. the guy on extreme x max video x super home video exx or whatever the hell that show is called says "icelands only famous person is about to get famouser. watch as she........" that voice over guy is pretty funny sometimes, or i mean at least he's not bob sagget.
    -jerk182

7. dai

dai Senior Member

bjork is the shit. trip hop all together is good.

8. platapie

platapie Guest

shes alright but shes nto liek crazy off the hook.

9. el barto

el barto Elite Member

dancer in the dark was sad......
    but i neva went cry cuz real men hold em back.

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

she isnt a fuckin trash whore and its depressing that you kids would look at her in that light.

11. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

a) there's no such thing as trip hop

B) she is a trash whore

c) are they nice?

12. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i watched MTV for the first time in many months once i saw that the uncensored videos were on and i hereby declare that MTV sucks
    until they bring back beavis and butthead reruns im not watching

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

14. NATO

NATO Guest

whats the name of the video/song. i like the sound of this.

15. KASTsystem

KASTsystem Member

The song is Pagan Poetry...she is piercing herself with a needle and thread in the video. It's pretty good. You can see it on her website http://www.bjork.com