idiot + car = ............

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i showed my mum the amount of swaring that is used on this website and she is calling the police tomorrow afternoon after she drives me to revesby pools. i swim in tha heated pool with my mouth open because i know kids piss in there. my mum bort me goggles but they got stolen so now i come home with red eyes from the chlorine and my mum thinks i am taking drugs. i used to put powder in my swimming cap so i could slide it on my head easier but i was alergic to powder and i got rashed all around my big fuckin ears. now i have to put tha cap and rip half me hair out because i got no powder. when i use public toilets i poo in the troff and whe ni sit on the toilets i dont wipe the seat with toilet paper because i like sitting in peoples piss.

ok, so the city sent someone to fix the hydrant and here's what he did:

DSC07515.jpg

"hmmm, what should i do? *idea* traffic cones! awesome, now i can go on my lunch break"

now, keep in mind we're on permanent water restrictions here due to the drought and that hydrant just spilled about a year's worth of drinking water for the neighborhood down the drain. awesome

this brings me to another question, why do these five foot nothing women feel that they have to drive these SUVs all over the place now? i swear when i visit the suburbs for a party or what not theres these tiny moms driving suburbans all over the place. to me, if you can afford some 40,000$ SUV and pay the 80$ it takes to fill up the tank every day, then why not by a smaller more fitting car? this just bothers me because ive heard stories of small kids getting run over, and ive personaly seen a dog get run over and watched its brains squirt out of its eyes because the driver couldent see over the dash good enough.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Nov 21 2005, 12:43 PM

mix in the trams and hook-turns, and the comedy will write itself

driving in your city is fucking insane. i could never work out what was going on with cars in the middle of intersections facing the wrong way with trains coming through and all sorts of crazy shit.

:shook: :shook: :shook:

Originally posted by skullnbones+Nov 21 2005, 05:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (skullnbones - Nov 21 2005, 05:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Nov 21 2005, 12:43 PM

mix in the trams and hook-turns, and the comedy will write itself

driving in your city is fucking insane. i could never work out what was going on with cars in the middle of intersections facing the wrong way with trains coming through and all sorts of crazy shit.

:shook: :shook: :shook:

[/b]

Don't worry about it. Nobody from the city knows whats going on either. There's a fair sized portion of luck involved.