Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I got charged with RAPE today

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Stapler, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Yeah suckered you into this thread.......And no I didn`t rape anyone.
    The true reason of this thread is to ask what peoples views on Euthenasia are??????
    In Australia they banned it and all sorts of other shit but I think that people should be able to choose when they want to die. People that have to live though pain for years and years with nothing to look forward to...............This would help all those out there that have to ask a loved family member or friend to kill them or use suicide as a way out........Even though Euthenasia is a type of suicide itself...............If you were so sick you could not move or even talk and were in constant pain would you resort to it????????:confused: :confused:

2. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

3. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

yes they should be able to choose- as long as they are in the right mind to do so

4. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

first.nice topic.you got me excited....
    second.yes i think they should have that option but as said before they have to be in the right state of mind.

5. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

6. Stapler

Stapler Guest

That is the only problem with the Euthenasia system, people could use it in a way as to kill someone off LEGALLY. Well they would forcibly make someone sign the papers and dope them up enough to look mentally and physicly sick and inject them with the chemicals and BOOM no court;)

7. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

8. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i have no problem with youth in asia. i think they bring new ideas to their elders, and the elders are thankful for it. yeah

9. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

yeh.. youth is dope .. pz

10. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

11. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

The only reason I looked in here was because I was really really bored. The first time I just passed it up, so yeah, I guess you suckerd me, but not as easily as you had thought you would. Jack is not deserving my comment.... but your thread title is. Thank you.

12. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

wherez aeyzia for this thread

13. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

14. GASFACEDJEW

GASFACEDJEW New Jack

^^^WITT? HOW CAN YOU GET CHARGED WITH RAPE WHEN YOU HAVE A CIRCUS PEANUT FOR YOUR LITTLE WARRIOR CHINAMAN?

15. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

heh webster dictionary wants their other T back dipshit.....