Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I got a raise today fuck my company...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Some1, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

Fuck the company I asked for a raise expecting to go infront of the owners and have to plead my case as others have had to do...

I get an email going you have been cleared for a 40$ a week raise... that brings my pay up to $440 week not bad until taxes and insurance come in i suspect my take home to be fucking $320 rather than my usual $304 fucking fuckedidy fucking fucks mother fucker...

I wanna move out i have one opportunity for $400 monthly for everything internet cable heat hot water electric its cheap yes can i afford it i pay 350$ monthly for car insurance $60 for cell i guess i can why do i feel so hesitant? i dont know fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...

its 6 oclock i am 20years old drunk waiting to go back to school in june and get a real job rather than a warehouse worker i am thinking something in graphic design and advertising video editing... i dont know fucking something creative....

fuck...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

dont worry too much about it.
    go back to school and figure out what you want to do.
    There's plenty of time.

oh... and avoid video editing.
    get into something like nursing or massage thearapy, or be a paramedic.
    The baby boom is going to retire and they wont need videos edited.

3. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

4. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

try brick laying dude! go get a trade!

5. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

trades are going to open wide up in the next ten years.
    every old guy is going to have back problems and want to retire.

6. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

i lay pipe....after every big meal......

lol....im juggernaut bitch!

7. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

The trades will treat you well.

8. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Welcome to the real world

My monthly expenses...

rent $820
    Food $100-150
    Gas $60-80
    Booze $100
    Cell $40-180
    Fun money $400-$500
    Utilities $140
    Car Registration(this month only) $600
    Money owed to Ex $900
    Student loans $15,000
    Student store $300
    Library $50

yeah, yah for me...yah for being grown up

9. villain

villain Veteran Member

trades,medical,biotech,hippy,ninja assassin

10. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

at least someone got the joke

i have done trade work when i was younger... not a fan i did hvac went to a technical high school for a year hated it

the only thing i like is graphic design and marketing so those go together into advertising which i would love to do and i wil be going to school for soon i just wish i was going now so i didnt feel like such a failure

i found a job that said if you know how to use final cut pro and a couple other programs $40,000 a year i thought that would befun

the other thing that sucks i was in a band for 3 years that seemed to be going no where and I quit to go get a life the girl i was in fucking love with broke up with me and now some of the guys in the band aregoing after her who knows if she is taking thre advancse even though she says shes not she keeps telling me that they are trying to get her or whatever i get to see some of these guys who i called my brothers at one time tonight at some bar...

there is no honor among men....

11. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

lens what do you do i want to live in the " real world" i wish i had the money to do so but i am taking the first step towards it anyways...

12. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

wtf, i work part time and i make 400 a paycheck.....

13. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

what the fuck do you do?!?!!? that shit is nuts

14. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

i sit and post on this forum for the majority of the time :king:

15. Wreck1

Wreck1 Junior Member

there should be a thread where everyone does this.. just fill in the blank..