Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HITTING HOMELESS BUMS!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by jeff123456, Mar 6, 2002.

1. jeff123456

jeff123456 Guest

how many of u have tried to tag a bum??
    anyone got any stories about tagging bums??

me and my buddy tried to tag this bum that was so skinny and looked like he was about to die... but he fucking flipped out.. in the end we ended up maseing him and hauling ass...

2. Wilt

Wilt Guest

to me bums are living graffiti...i do not see what's so "cool" about fucking with their stuff or causing them harm...i like to toy with bums mentally but they are a lot like us...think about it.

3. mpls killer

mpls killer New Jack

jesus christ...

imagine it this way, you're and old guy, you cant afford a place to live so you live on the streets, rain or shine, then one day some toy little fucks going through their "taggin" phase try to write the ugly scribble they call their "tag" on you. i'd be pissed too. that's not getting up, that's just being an asshole.

drink ball slime.

4. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

when one of them sticks you with a rusty skrew driver in your rib cage you wont think fucking with bums is so funny anymore

5. WaRP

WaRP New Jack

my homeboy APSER got jumped by some guys while he was out tagging, they thought he was a bum and now he's barely coming out of the coma. The people you fuk with mean something to someone, it could be your uncle, friend, or even yourself some day.

6. jeff123456

jeff123456 Guest

bums are like us there humans... there just lazy.. and they dont have any feelings..if a bum wanted to get his life of track he could.... he could go to the army... they pay u, u live with them and they fucking feed u.. what more could u ask for if u were living on the streets..

my uncle was a fuking cracked out mother fucker that lived out of a shopping cart then one day he realised that living on the streets was not the way to go.. so slowly got of the drugs cleaned himself up got a job 6 yrs later hes a average guy with an average job, married with 1 kid...

7. jeff123456

jeff123456 Guest

also most homeless ppl are really nice whenever i see them i always talk with them there actullay really nice ppl.... everyone always thinks bums are fucking crazy .. well some of them are but most of them are nice ppl...

8. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

oh this is about taggin on homeless...how insensative are u anyhow...damn i thought this was have u ever gotten into it with one....damn that messed... but i know one time while painting an over pass with a friend these hermets came on us... they started talking all big until my homboy sprayed one in the eyes and i clubbed the other with my mini bat.... then we ran like forest gump until we ran short of breath.... i kinda felt bad for em but shit they should have just keep to them self like we were doing...:beat:

9. whiteboy 516

whiteboy 516 Junior Member

Re: ...

10. whiteboy 516

whiteboy 516 Junior Member

Re: ...

and..........did you just say "and they don't have any feelings,"??????............yeah you really did---unfuckingbelievable..........I thought you Canadians were somewhat intelligent too:eek:

11. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

12. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

you sohuld research more about being homeless before you say there so lazy and have no feelings

13. jeff123456

jeff123456 Guest

i think i was fucking joking when i said they have no feelings... obviously they do.. there no different then me and u.. except they have no home and no money and old clothes..

14. jeff123456

jeff123456 Guest

hhahah i was also joking about the maseing a bum.. i dont have the guts to tag a bum... i just wanted to see if any of u had any stories..

15. bug

bug Guest

perfect evidence of the suburban mentailty so prevalent in graff