HITTING HOMELESS BUMS!

Guest jeff123456

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gracias... but aside from my stupidity i have to admit its pretty fucked up tagging on bumz n shit if they dont know about it i mean im sure theyve been through alot of shit and thats probably the last thing they need is some fucker wrecking their shit even more...:dazed:

Originally posted by TonySuprano

Are u guys graffiti writters or pussies. Last time I checked graffiti writers sttod for destruction, anarchy, and chaos. No hard core graffiti writer has a conscious about what he does. He just fucken does it.

Check again , youre obviously out of the loop

Guest Firetruck
Originally posted by ASER1NE

Check again , youre obviously out of the loop

HAHAHAHA, he's been checking with his friends in the middle school bathroom...

not to be an ass or anything...i mean i got respect for homeless people because they are humans and shit..

but come to SF..there are literaly homeless people heaped in the streets...i see homeless people that are all tagged up alot...theres so many here it really doesnt matter...and bums travel around the whole fuckin city...they are like moving mailboxes here...some are cool, but most are deranged lunatic crack heads who try and rape young girls and shit...im not kidding...go down to the soup kitchen in SF and i garuntee you will leave there with a rather violent attitude towards some homeless people...for fucks sake a homeless WOMAN grabbed my friends balls and quietly said violent remarks in his ear! she deserves to be tagged...i kno im going to get shit with this...but SF homeless are a little diff. from your average homeless man.

haha menace II society is one of my favorite films:D

Originally posted by dai

how would you like to live that life? would you like some little kids trying to fuck with you?

so are the storeowners whos store fronts we have hit. they work harder than homeless people...do you think they like it when one morning they go to open up shop and see their fuckin store front covered with tags? its basically the same thing as hitting a homeless guy....stop sounding like hippocrites..im not singleling you dai:cool:

regulator shut up. you wouldn't dare write on a regular citizen, but somehow you think bums are sub-human or something so its ok. stop stereotyping. because some people try to hurt you, doesn't mean all do.

TonySuprano, you must be a real thug. i'm impressed.

Guest jeff123456

What the fuck is going on here. Are u guys graffiti writters or pussies. Last time I checked graffiti writers sttod for destruction, anarchy, and chaos. No hard core graffiti writer has a conscious about what he does. He just fucken does it.If he tags a bum, fuck it he tags a bum. I know all of you have fucked up some dudes store by bombing on it. Youve all stole from a ma and pop hardware store to get scribes or paint. "YALL IS ACTIN LIKE SOME BITCHES REAL SCARED. NOW WE GUNNA SMOKE SOME MUTHA FUCKAZ I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHOS OUT THERE" old dogg from Menace 2 Society

MAN I COULDNT AGREE MORE WITH WHAT U SAID.. ITS RIGHT ON..

MOST OF U ARE FUKING PUSSIE BITCHES THAT CALL URSELF WRITERS

BUT PROBABLY NEVER GOING OUT BOMBING.. SO SHUT UP AND STOP BEING PUSSIES...

mr hardcore anarchist thug dont give a fuck man your all wrong. homeless guys are tite. i fucking amm cool as shit with them they aint dicks but i am feeling the guy who said sf bums are fucking physcos.man if your stupid and you wanna go be all hardcore not give a fuck just do it then go try and do a fucking piece in broad daylight if your so hardcore. im smart and dont do stupid shit cause i aint looking to go to jail like you, i dont think thats the hip thing to do

the whole storefront thing is a little different.

i consider myself a bomber, and i try to stay off of small business, people houses/garages and other shit like that. if you think about it, theres so many more surfaces out there, it really wont make a difference.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

regulator shut up. you wouldn't dare write on a regular citizen, but somehow you think bums are sub-human or something so its ok. stop stereotyping. because some people try to hurt you, doesn't mean all do.

TonySuprano, you must be a real thug. i'm impressed.

uhh actualy i wouldnt mind tagging the forehead of one of those faggots who have yelled at me constantly to stop "tagging"....you guys are all just going back on what you said....oh its okay to tag storefronts of mom and pop stores, but its oh so wrong to tag on homeless people...i dont see logic in that...because in the long run it hurts the store owners more than your average boxcar sam..getting up is getting up

Originally posted by REGULATOR

but come to SF..there are literaly homeless people heaped in the streets...i see homeless people that are all tagged up alot...theres so many here it really doesnt matter...and bums travel around the whole fuckin city...they are like moving mailboxes here...some are cool, but most are deranged lunatic crack heads who try and rape young girls and shit...im not kidding...go down to the soup kitchen in SF and i garuntee you will leave there with a rather violent attitude towards some homeless people...for fucks sake a homeless WOMAN grabbed my friends balls and quietly said violent remarks in his ear! she deserves to be tagged...i kno im going to get shit with this...but SF homeless are a little diff. from your average homeless man.

yeah i know about them sf bums...me and my cuz were there going to china town.... well we got there fine but my cause saw a smoke shope so i lost track of where we were going... and on our way back we got lost in like this park..i forget the name of it though.. but i remember there were hella fucking bums.. well anyways i walked up to a chick and asked her if she knew the way back to the bart station... she said maybe so i slid her a five scence i didnt have change so she tells me where it is and all of a sudden she grabs my belt pullin me closer saying she would blow me for 20 and shit and pertty soon me and my cuz was surrounded by bums beggin for change and shit.. we had to knock several down to get the fuck outta there...i swear thats the last time i give a bum 5....

Originally posted by Firetruck

HAHAHAHA, he's been checking with his friends in the middle school bathroom...

Who the fuck are you. Notice most people agree with me. If u have ever met a writer who really bombs and has dedicated his life to this shit You know that he dont give a fuck.

Guest blood as ink

i tagged this homeless guy once...it was more revenge i guess...earlier that day he kicked my friend and gave her a fat bruise in her side...there was no explanation he just kicked her...then he threw a half full 40 bottle at us...later that night i was passing down that street again and he was all passed out...i hit up on his forehead. i felt kinda bad about it but he was also a jerk for no reason...so whatever.

and do tagging drunkin' idiots at parties count?

Guest Firetruck

Who the fuck are you. Notice most people agree with me. If u have ever met a writer who really bombs and has dedicated his life to this shit You know that he dont give a fuck.

i've put in my time, fuck who agrees with you they don't change my mind. you think Twist is out there hitting up bums? Next yer gonna tell me I suck because I don't write on churches

some fukkin goofbag has probably met ONE neihborhood bomber and thinks he knows it all with yer 9th grade math homework and no hairs on yer nuts got my balls in yer eyes while I stick my dick in yer ear and fuck what you heard!

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

This thread is a fine reminder of why I never visit the Yard and Third Rail anymore.......

I agree, this shit is going nowhere...

well, I get:

4 - pro-tagging bums

22 - anti-tagging bums

and I put i~hear~voice as undecided, but anti-giving money to bums...

It seems most people DO NOT agree with Tony...

Originally posted by Smart

i~hear~voice as undecided, but anti-giving money to bums...

ahhhahahahah thats great smart.... i dunno i just havent thought of hittin one...i think it would be funny yet fucked up.... besides in my first post i said....

how insensative are u... thats messed...

but ur damn right about that anti shit..especialy in sf...:D</span>

that's not true. yes, i will force myself against my nerves and common sense to paint some things...but i will not over respect. hitting bums is no worse than hitting houses, cars, or churches (haha). why would you get ups on a bum anyways? that just sounds stupid. i guess your 14yr old buddies would get a kick and giggle out of it?

everyone here are acting like some straight up bitches.....getting up is getting up...if your tag is runnning on a fuckin chipmunk, then its running on a fuckin chipmunk...stop whining about respect, you gotta learn when to not give a fuck, i think bums are an excellent thing to hit up on

Archived