HITTING HOMELESS BUMS!

Guest jeff123456

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: ...

Originally posted by jeff123456

bums are like us there humans... there just lazy.. and they dont have any feelings..if a bum wanted to get his life of track he could.... he could go to the army... they pay u, u live with them and they fucking feed u.. what more could u ask for if u were living on the streets..

my uncle was a fuking cracked out mother fucker that lived out of a shopping cart then one day he realised that living on the streets was not the way to go.. so slowly got of the drugs cleaned himself up got a job 6 yrs later hes a average guy with an average job, married with 1 kid...

HEY GUYS HIS UNCLE WAS HOMELESS IT MAKES IT OKKKKKKKKK........people like you suck fuck off and die.Your one off those guys that tells racist jokes BUT it's ok he's got a black family member aren't you your one of those guys.

Some of those "lazy" people have problems and couldn't even get looked to get in to the army you cock smoker.............get your head out of your suburbian ass

Personally, at night bombing, I steer clear from people sleeping in the street - some of them think something may be in it for them if they act like heroes.

You guys are fucking stupid for tagging someone who is probably just minding his/her business...and if not - best to avoid confrontation as much as possible anyway.

If you think graff is just about being crazy and fucking shit up no matter what, my guess is that you are a TOY, and you WILL be going to jail, if you haven't already multiple times - and that you will brag about it too as if it's something that makes you more hardcore, when really you just look careless and foolish.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

everyone here are acting like some straight up bitches.....getting up is getting up...if your tag is runnning on a fuckin chipmunk, then its running on a fuckin chipmunk...stop whining about respect, you gotta learn when to not give a fuck, i think bums are an excellent thing to hit up on

ok how bout I get up on your house....your mom....your sister....you.......kid there has to be some limitations in everything you do and writing on people is going over those limits......get your head from out of your ass and learn some respect**CONTROL YOURSELF KID.---

for a couple years n my life i was at a low point...too chicken shit to just end myself i figured id go out having fun...so i went on a bum fucking spre, giving it to any scraggley toothless lady that would give me the time of day all in hope of catching something really vile that would do it for me. i didnt catch aids, i didnt catch syphilis...all i caught was ringworm....

Originally posted by whiteboy 516

ok how bout I get up on your house....your mom....your sister....you.......kid there has to be some limitations in everything you do and writing on people is going over those limits......get your head from out of your ass and learn some respect**CONTROL YOURSELF KID.---

i would go head over to your house and set it on fire

Guest CountRockula

thats pretty fucked up. if you enjoy catching tags on homeless people you probably have some issues. give bums a break, most of the time they are mentally ill and have just had a couple of bad breaks in their life.

if i was homeless and one of you little fucks tried to tag me i would put a rusty crobar up your ass sideways.

Guest willy.wonka

i'd kick your ass for the bumb if i saw that shit...

people,dont do shit like that.......we used to get drunk and beat on bumbs or drunk people.....then one day my friend dropped a TV on ones head......bumb found dead....they are human.

Bums.

I don't see why the fuck anyone would care. I mean honestly, if you think about it.. people taking things way too seriously.

It's about time people started being way less compassionate and started worrying more about themselves.

Bums don't need money, they need ambition.

Get up where you want when you want and start caring when it's you thats going to be in shit. If you want to be so stupid as to "get up" on a bum... so be it. I don't nail bums, don't get me wrong... I just think its time we stopped caring about people who would not give half a shit about you.

Get up anywhere you want.

On top of that, whats peoples opionion about doing churches?

just leave the poor bastards alone-I would never fukin try to tag a bum or any other person unless they wanted me to, like bitches that want u to tag their tits or their ass. Bums are just tryin to make it through the day man, thats the last thing they need is someone fukin with um. Its not cool and its not what a tru writer would do.

Test,I dont like judging people but Im assuming youre well off or at least narrowminded.I met a lot of cool ass bums,when I was young many a bum has bought me liquor.I also have have kicked the shit out of a few bums who were smart ass dicks who act like the world is owing them something.I just served a month and there was this fucken wood bum who insisted that his shit be brought to him and picked his sores in the shower that we all had to use, when a riot popped off he was thrown towards the blacks like chum to fish.Either way, life dealss some people bum raps, just because you sleep indoors dont mean youre better than anyone else.Sure We all dont agree with drinkin or slammin your life away but there lots of motivations to fuck people up

Re: Bums.

Originally posted by test pattern

I don't see why the fuck anyone would care. I mean honestly, if you think about it.. people taking things way too seriously.

It's about time people started being way less compassionate and started worrying more about themselves.

Bums don't need money, they need ambition.

Get up where you want when you want and start caring when it's you thats going to be in shit. If you want to be so stupid as to "get up" on a bum... so be it. I don't nail bums, don't get me wrong... I just think its time we stopped caring about people who would not give half a shit about you.

Get up anywhere you want.

On top of that, whats peoples opionion about doing churches?

damn.........people nowadays are pretty much only concerned about themselves and for the most part couldn't give a flying fuck about how their actions effect anybody else. And you want people to become even less compassionate, what are you a sadist?----and about writing on churches...man c'mon you got to have some sort of respect in life....for something, someone......anything---

• 3 weeks later...

i seen this graf video with killer keeps and a bunch of other heads who do nothing but insides....anyway they were killing the fuck outta the inside of the traincar and a bum was sitting in a seat sleeping....he had like plastic bag made into a hat..so killer keeps walks up and tags right on that shit...the bum dont even wake up ...i think thats cool but spraypainting like...a bums entire body with a tag is just cruel.

Guest chloe_c.

maybe someone already mentioned it, but tie had quite a taste for bombing on bums. there used to be a bum at 4th and mission that he'd hit everytime. also, holy sun is an s.f. legend for runner shots... what do all you hifi leftovers know about that?

i know nothing about tie or holy sun becuase i wasnt around back then

but you people are being way to fuckin compassionate!!!! lets leave bums out of this for a second, and look at normal people....why wouldnt you wanna tag these bitches?? they wouldnt hestitate to report your ass and yell at you, why should you be compassionate....not only do i wanna tag the faces of people who act all hero on me, but i also want to knock their fuckin face in......i wouldnt hestitate to tag some fucker thats knocked out on the street....maybe it will teach em a lesson

we are fuckin graff writers, not moralistic nerds, learn when to not give a fuck...theres no difference between hitting a person or hitting a storefront, getting up is getting up....PEROID....if you think its okay to go tag some mom and pop fools storefront, but its wrong to hit a bum....i dont kno what to say to you

Guest Revolt

Alright let me start off by saying bums , homeless people are the coolest people out there they live on the streets and are the most hardcore people youll get to know and they know more about the streets than you...if you pay a bum money and ask him to if you can do a throw up or ''tag'' on his shirt or what ever and hes coo about it than go for it ....to just go up while there slpeeing and shit and spray paint on them gets me mad these ppl got it ruff why make them feel worse and give them a more of a reason to get pissed off at the world cuzs you and your freinds are looking for fun..you can kill shit and have fun go hit up the store down the street after the owners done paying off his 50,000 doller car then he will buff it but dont bug some guy that cant pay off the 25 cents he got from his freind to buy a bag a chips

Guest GoBiloe
Originally posted by REGULATOR

not only do i wanna tag the faces of people who act all hero on me, but i also want to knock their fuckin face in......i wouldnt hestitate to tag some fucker thats knocked out on the street....maybe it will teach em a lesson

we are fuckin graff writers, not moralistic nerds, learn when to not give a fuck...theres no difference between hitting a person or hitting a storefront, getting up is getting up....PEROID

-WHEN HAS A HOMELESS PERSON EVER REPORTED YOU TO THE COPS FOR GRAF? NEVER, FIRST, BECAUSE HOMELESS PEOPLE MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS, AND SECOND, BECAUSE YOU ARE AN INTERNET SHIT TALKER WHO DOESN'T GO BOMBING ENOUGH FOR ANYONE TO HAVE EVER HEARD OF YOU SO PLEASE SHUT YOUR 14 YEAR OLD FACE. YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH THE REAL WORLD, AND THE ONLY REASON ANYONE LISTENS TO YOU ON HERE IS BECAUSE THE FORUM IS ESSENTIALLY ANONYMOUS; THAT IS, WE CAN'T SEE YOU IN FRONT OF US AND SEE WHAT A PHONY, PUSSY PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE. THIS GOES FOR JEFF123 WHATEVER AND MOST OF THE REST OF YOU BOLO INTERNET TUFFGUYS.

-WHAT LESSON WOULD IT TEACH THEM? NOT TO LIVE IN A SOCIETY THAT DOESN'T TAKE CARE OF ITS OWN? I THINK THEY ALREADY KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT THAT...

-"WE ARE FUCKING GRAFF WRITERS"? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT BEING A WRITER? YOU ARE A NOBODY. YOU ARE WHY NOTHING SAID ON THE INTERNET IS LEGITIMATE TO ME OR ANYONE ELSE WITH A WORKING BRAIN.

-HAVING MET SOME OF YOUR HEROS WHO HAVE DEDICATED THEIR LIVES TO BOMBING, I CAN SAY THAT THEY ARE NOT ALL ABOUT "CHAOS" AND WHAT YOU IGNORANTLY DUBBED "ANARCHY" (YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON OUR SOCIETY NEEDS THE COPS WE ALL DESPISE)...

...IT'S SO WEIRD THAT SO MANY OF YOU THINK YOU HAVE ANY BASIS FOR JUDGEMENT ABOUT WHAT THE WORLD IS LIKE WHEN YOU ARE 15 AND LIVE IN THE SUBURBS. YOU ARE TAUGHT IDEAS LIKE "BUMS ARE LAZY" BY YOUR PARENTS AND TEACHERS WHO ARE JUST AS IGNORANT, CLOSE-MINDED, AND UNINFORMED AS YOU. WHAT'S SAD IS THAT PEOPLE _DO_ AGREE WITH YOU, AND YOU ARE PROBABLY IN THE MAJORITY.... SO FUCK AMERICA, THE PLACE IS CRAWLING WITH YOU RETARDS, YOU MAKE IT SUCK FOR EVERYONE COLLECTIVELY. YOU MAKE ME SICK, AND I KNOW YOU WILL GET WHAT IS COMING TO YOU.....

go biloe and everyone who is against my point....why dont you come down to SF, where the homeless problem is probably the greatest in the nation, deal with the bums for 16 (not 14 heh) years and then talk shit to me...i've had very bad experiances with some of them and i would feel no compassion if i was to slam some in the face with a brick

yes, some homeless people are nice....im even friends with a few...i racked a pair of kicks for some homeless friend of mine, dont assume that i hate every fuckin homeless person on the streets...basically, some (not all) have pissed me off in the past and if i see them on the street knocked out when im out bombing, i wouldnt hestitate to bust a tag on their forehead

gobiloe, im assuming that your a pretty hardass writer by calling me out...saying that im a nobody because im anoynous, you dont even know me....granted im not fuckin twist or earsnot, but are you??? Nope, so just shut your fuckin mouth....you dont even fuckin know me, but i geuss your a REAL hardcore all city writer for calling out a screen name huh bitch?

Homeless people one day might save my life--I paint alone (not always out of choice) and I'm a little writer who appears easy to fuck with (at least I admit it) and if I'm doing some piece by the train tracks and some ill-hearted writer comes down and is pissed with me over some dumb shit like going over a capped piece or looking different or anything (come one you know at least one writer I'm sure who has psycho beef with the world), they could tie me to the tracks. I'd fight tooth and nail but it could happen, which is a ridiculous risk I acknowledge every time I paint, so who could I call for help? Maybe my friend in the lean-to under the bridge who pays no rent. . . that's why I always bring the homeless people cookies and delicious things for eating. And grenades, just in case.

(I'm kidding bout the grenades ps by the way):idea: :) :idea: :idea: :idea:

there are lost of hobos in my yards, i usually carry some kind of blunt object with me just in case on of them goes into a drunken frenzy, but faqct is they really don't give a flying fuck about some kids spray painting some trains. What do they think they'll get out of you? A few cans of krylon? These guys aren't really bad, I've even chilled and had conversations with some of them at their camps. They're just down on their luck alcoholics with no place to go, unlike kids that stay with their parents and don't have any expenses to worry about except buying paint so they can go hit up some bums. I say don't fuck with them and they won't fuck with you.

Originally posted by TonySuprano

What the fuck is going on here. Are u guys graffiti writters or pussies. Last time I checked graffiti writers sttod for destruction, anarchy, and chaos. No hard core graffiti writer has a conscious about what he does. He just fucken does it.If he tags a bum, fuck it he tags a bum. I know all of you have fucked up some dudes store by bombing on it. Youve all stole from a ma and pop hardware store to get scribes or paint. "YALL IS ACTIN LIKE SOME BITCHES REAL SCARED. NOW WE GUNNA SMOKE SOME MUTHA FUCKAZ I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHOS OUT THERE" old dogg from Menace 2 Society

You would fit in so well with this wonderful "IM A CRAZY GHETTO THUG BASTARD" mentality floating around the L.A. graff scene. We need more people like you, being inconsiderate assholes and generating a worse name for graff then there already is...

hmm, homeless bums... that's a bit redundant

see most of the time, what writer's do is they give the bum somthing to eat or some money in exchange for a tag. now i think most of the time, this is just for a flick. not to say 'i'm so 'smoove' i can tag a bum and they wont notice'

Archived