Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hauling ass: windows up // windows down?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Oct 21, 2003.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

I love to have wind blowing in my hair, I always roll with the windows down, unless it's like snowing or raining or some shit. That and the AC takes your HP, and burns gas faster. But yeah, even without those two factors.... windows down.:lick:

2. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

windows down always. my sunroof stays open for months at a time. only time the windows go up...is when I'm on a date with the princess type....or winter.

nothing beats the wind in your hair on a motorcycle though....and nothing sucks worse than getting caught in a downpour on that bike.

3. Telo

Telo Elite Member

i just drive.. i drive so much at work that i dont even worry about shit liek that..

4. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

windows down, i like the fresh air, to much a/c will make me feel sick, and also what you said bout the HP

5. Evil Dee

Evil Dee Senior Member

I very rarely drive without my window down at least a little bit.

6. jenoz

jenoz Member

windows up only if your hot boxing a blunt

7. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Let's kick a little sumpin for them cars that be bumpin....

Windows Down ALWAYS: Hot, Cold, Rain, or whatever....I roll them mofo's down...

8. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

windows down to yell shit at people while driving by.
    well only when drunk

i keep them down always in the summer, and sometimes down in the winter while the heat is on.

9. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

windows are not down when it's super hot. sweaty shirts = yuck

10. krie

krie Guest

Windows down, but when its hot i normally ride my motorbike

11. king kong

king kong Banned

12. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

I have no car.
    I have no car.

I prefer windows down unless like swif said,
    it's just too damn hot an anything without a/c is melting.

13. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

windows down a little, cuz if i'm driving i'm smoking like a fiend. and ubejinxed is on point with yelling shit at people. next time you're sitting in traffic, yell "HONK!" out the window at people. it fucking freaks them out!

14. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Most of my friends roll with the windows down.
    But I usually leave them up.
    Limo tint allows me to pick my nose or masturbate or both at the same time on many occasions while driving.
    Plus i'd rather listen to my tunes without the wind fucking shit up at high speeds.

Pistol driving in his own little Pod.

15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I like my windows down..... like my face in my gf's shaved snatch.