Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

graffiti clothing

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by justunreal, Jan 28, 2002.

1. justunreal

justunreal Guest

i was just wondering if there a t-shirt company came out with shirts that had peices or whatever printed on they by writers if anyone would be interested in them. If you are interested in them who would you want to see on these shirts. The shirts would sell for about 15-18 dollars. If anyone is actually interested i can be reached at

icq # 148608807

2. destroyall

destroyall New Jack

im not too big on "graff gear" really. were you asking if there has been a company that has had peices on them? if so the answer is yes, tribal just to name the obvious. im confused.

3. justunreal

justunreal Guest

------

yeah sorry that was my bad typing. i was wondering if there was a new company coming out if anyone would be interested in it.

4. lil'moco

lil'moco Junior Member

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I don't see the problem with graffiti shirts. I'd rather wear them than Tommy Hilfiger and other brand name shit.....

Doe anyone wear Tommy anymore? I'm kinda outta the loop......

6. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

rezent out of hartford makes a couple decent shirts. im on the polo and northface though.

7. DRUKN MASTER

DRUKN MASTER Guest

Your wak just like mear with his wak t shirt line kaotik gear ,pleas!

8. 455

455 Guest

not into graffiti related clothing,sorry.jeans and plain grey t-shirts do the trick.

9. sound

sound New Jack

bud...take your ideas somewhere else....the whole purpose of graffiti is a revolt and resistance to capitalism and its social class inducing ideals... putting graffiti on a fucking t-shirt defeats graffiti's purpose.(assuming writers 'll buy your shit)

10. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

i dont wear too much shirts with graff on them but i have this on shirt that says "Rustoleum: A Lasting Impression". i have one also that says krylon. uh yeah. im cool. w/e.

11. justunreal

justunreal Guest

------

well i'm sorry i'm just trying to help some artists get noticed more and i was gonna try to help show that graffiti isn't just writing on a wall but that it actually takes talent. it was just an idea.

12. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

i wouldent mind getting ahold of a montana t.

13. rewire

rewire Banned

this site is a biased forum in which to air your idea/
    people will buy the shirts.
    not necessarily writers.
    definitely not most writers on this site.
    not me.
    but someone,

rewire

14. certski

certski Member

graffiti clothing is pretty much wack.. except for some brands..
    writers bench.. 555soul... shits pretty toy

15. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i think the only 'graffiti' shirt i own is an old tribal zodiac shirt...
    most companies that put out 'graffiti' shirts have ugly style or are all g'd up