Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

get busy with portland Carla Thaler

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ?!?!, Mar 3, 2002.

1. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

it would be funny if everyone who lived in portland started tagging the name Carla Thaler all over. even just marker tags here and there wherever you go. that would be funny. the same person who wants the city clean, its her name thats making it look dirty. id do it if i lived in portland, but i miles and miles and miles away so....it really wouldnt make sense.

2. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

that is brilliant!

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

That would be funny. But if she did have any weight in the city, that would bring alot of heat down on graff in the area.

4. SenorSeven

SenorSeven Elite Member

thats a good idea....

5. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

too bad i dont live there i'd do it though.. dam great idea

6. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

i doubt she has much pull in the city...i mean getting a job where you sit and put pictures in order isnt really something they have to screen people for. she probably needed a job and thats what was open. the people in the office probably only know her as...the lady who gets our coffee in the morning and puts things away when we dont wanna do it.

7. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

shes also known to give a killer "in-cubicle quikie" :D

8. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

im about as far from portland you can be in the usa..and tomorrow im gonna tag 'carla thaler' just for fun. just use a sharpie in a bathroom or something. ill take some flicks too. lets all do this, no matter where you live. carla thaler has a posse.

9. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

she definitely does . . . :king:

10. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

You guys are going to bring heat to the once friendly peaceful social circle i once knew as 12ozprophet

11. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

not really..
    no one really made threats to her in this thread..
    whats the difference between writing whatever name you have chosen for yourself and writing carla.
    one have a different meaning then the other does.
    no one said...write her name on her forehead or writer her name on her car.
    i think the whole thing is funny.

12. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

i just noticed i make spelling erros in almost every post yet i never go back and correct them. oh well im just stupid.

13. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

see what i mean...erros

14. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

I think this is a dope idea...hahaha...we need to find a picture of her, and make "Carla Thaler" has a posse posters and shit.....

15. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I mean shit man, they are reading all this shit your saying right now, its going to be traced back to us, then people like me who didnt do shit are gonna suffer cause they are gonna shut the site down or somthing. This isnt as bad as the thread where people are like, yeah, lets tag her house, lets kill her and shit. But i wouldent mess with her. Hell, invite her back, just to show how we all can get along, and that graff writers are human. I mean if you guys get so mad and totally fuck up her life, what kinda message is that going to send about graff writers?