1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FUCK!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Milton, Aug 12, 2004.

1. Milton

Milton 12oz Senior Member

FUCK!

Discussion started by Milton - Aug 12, 2004

Fuck, this bullshit of waiting to hear from people. Fuck you you assholes, you know I'm fucking waiting to hear and you cocksuckers can't get your shit together enough to let me know whats going on.

Fuck my dumb ass friends. Every last one of you cunts that says "awww man I'm tired, lets go out tomorrow night." "Awww man, my girlfriend is only 19 she can't get in the club" "Awww man, I don't feel like drinking..." You fucking assholes. I swear to you I'm counting the days till I get the fuck out of here. The longer I stay the more I start to think stuff like if I were to never see a single one of these fuck ups again in my life it would be too soon. What a great vibe to leave your best friends since 10th grade with. You fucking assholes. You work one day a week and you're tired? Boo-hoo, quit complaining about not getting laid when you don't leave your house except once a week to go to the store you shithead.

Fuck virgins, every last one of you. And not in a literal way either. 2 weeks I've met 2 virgins and not gotten so much as a kiss after both of them letting me know how "'bout it." You fucking cockteases, you won't give me a blowjob, but you're grinding on my dick like you're trying out for the next Nelly video. Come on bitch, be for real. And by the way, the only reason I was gonna sleep fool around with you in the first place is because there was nobody else around, and secondly your man was there, so what the fuck is the deal you stupid fucking whore. Fuck you! Virgins - 2: Milton - 0. Fuck you!

Fuck this asshole at Jiffy Lube that says shit like "whoever the dumbass was that put oil in this car put 10-30 and it needs 15-40." Keep talking like that an I'm gonna have your job shithead.

Fuck the dude that calls me up on bullshit upset and acting rude talking about "he didn't say go there he said MEET there." You fucking piece of shit, we have to wait up for your broke, never having cover, always have to have somebody else pay for your drinks, trying only to go to free clubs ass EVERY single time we go out with you. You're a fucking grown up, and you act like a child and you have the nerve to say to me "I'm trying to figure out what's going on right now, okay?" To me on the phone, if you ever raise your fucking voice to me again I will beat you within an inch of your life you fucking fairie. You fucking Mcdonalds working at 23, dating a 17 year old that looks like a fucking wildebeast, cunt. I will fucking beat you to death you asshole.

Thank you for caring.

Milton - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. IHeartFr8s

IHeartFr8s 12oz Senior Member

IHeartFr8s - Replied Aug 12, 2004

:lol: you need help.

IHeartFr8s - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

DETO - Replied Aug 12, 2004

werd milton, i too am having a shitty day...

DETO - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  4. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

iloveboxcars - Replied Aug 12, 2004

Dude, Milton, this thread is fucking dope.

I am completely serious.

iloveboxcars - Rank: 12oz Royalty - Messages:
  5. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE 12oz Elite Member

EyeforAnEYE - Replied Aug 12, 2004

stop thinking with your dick and you'd be happier in life.

EyeforAnEYE - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« 12oz Senior Member

»§ÜGÅR« - Replied Aug 12, 2004

i know look up to milton. He has a good view on life, just like i do.

»§ÜGÅR« - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

rental - Replied Aug 12, 2004

rental - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. skullnbones

skullnbones 12oz Elite Member

skullnbones - Replied Aug 12, 2004

milton : mad cunt status

skullnbones - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. iloveboxcars

What the fuck, you two are morons. Like.. one third of his fucking post was about sex. And even then, what he said has a valid point, if you don't want to fuck don't rub your pussy all over me and fucking gyrate like a fucking beast.

10. iloveboxcars

^^that was directed towards rental and eye.

11. iloveboxcars

come back in here and get pissed and argue with me. you fucking douche bags.

12. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

Pfffffffffft - Replied Aug 12, 2004

wow, i DO feel some of your pain...i guess that happens everywhere not just here...

i mean damn, they talk about pussy and never geting laid and shit but its like when we finally DO ACUALLY go out to a party or bar they just stand there against the wall and look at everyone or laugh and talk about "color combos" and "dope writers"...geeeeezus...cant you do that at home or on the phone?? i mean heres your chance to talk to some chics and maybe get laid.

dont talk shit about getting laid if when the oppertunity is backslapping you in the grill you arnt taking advantage of it....

milton, youre not alone

:cool:

Pfffffffffft - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages:
  13. firsttake

firsttake 12oz Member

firsttake - Replied Aug 12, 2004

it seems like one or two of these type of threads pop up monthly.
    i still love them though.

just be thankful you are getting the fuck out of there
    theres plenty of us who have to wallow in it for awhile longer

firsttake - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

rental - Replied Aug 12, 2004

even though only part of his post was about girls, he spends way too much time thinking about girls. but thats just my opinion. i can have one, right? im unsure about that since im female and all.

rental - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  15. crave

crave 12oz Veteran Member

crave - Replied Aug 12, 2004

milton making me laugh, again.

life can't suck that bad, can it?

crave - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: